• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Odd Enneagram/MBTI combinations, all the oddballs rejoice!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That makes sense but couldn't that also be a connection to eight or would the eight have completely different motives? I am just curious. :)

connection to 6: "I can't take it anymore! stop it!"
connection to 8: "whoa! back up, I need some space bitches!"

8 responds much more quickly; 6 "takes it" for a little longer, but when they do respond it's more emotional

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
connection to 6: "I can't take it anymore! stop it!"
connection to 8: "whoa! back up, I need some space bitches!"

8 responds much more quickly; 6 "takes it" for a little longer, but when they do respond it's more emotional

I think this pretty much sums it up.

Or to put it rather simplistically:

8s play offense and 6s play defense.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this pretty much sums it up.
Or to put it rather simplistically:
8s play offense and 6s play defense.

sort of, except it's more 8w7s play offense; 8w9s play defense. 6s are like a rocket that finally explodes after substantial pressure is applied.

G

Glycerine

ahhhh, got it.Nothing can get me faster in the "defense" mode than high strung, "stick up their butt" people. ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which part of her screams Ni + Te?

I don't know, her humor is a lot like my INTJ 8w7 friend and I've seen her typed as an INTJ in a few places. 7 seems right too

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know, her humor is a lot like my INTJ 8w7 friend and I've seen her typed as an INTJ in a few places. 7 seems right too

humor != cognitive preference

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
humor != cognitive preference

of course it isn't, but it can be a good indicator if you know the thought process behind the humor. INTJs for instance often prefer a weird sort of random, perverted Se humor tied together in strange Ni ways.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
of course it isn't, but it can be a good indicator if you know the thought process behind the humor. INTJs for instance often prefer a weird sort of random, perverted Se humor tied together in strange Ni ways.

Case in point? May not always correlate.