• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram is wrong, Im right

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
People do not have wings, they have combination issues with the type that is opposite themselves. I.e. 6's issue is mistrust and which can either be combined with envy to produce a phobic 6 or combined with temperance to produce a counter-phobic 6, since 6 is opposite 4. The ascended types as I term them, in the 6's case the counter phobic 6's seem healthier because they have only one issue combined with the virtue as opposed to the passion/vice. If you follow the arrow from 6 to 9, the 6 wants to emulate a trusting disposition with which to solve their own mistrust issue. That's how all the arrows work, you follow them to solve your issue, but it seems if you have 2 issue (not an ascended type), I recommend you solve the auxiliary issue first.

The blue dispositions can be defined by a virtue and a passion, the arrow a disposition points to means one can construct the disposition from that passion/vice and the virtue opposite that passion/vice. The red dispositions are made from two passions/vices at either side of their of lines the red labels are attached to.

full theory diagram2.jpg

Jaguar

The fact that you think there's only 'one right way' to look at something, is the problem — yours.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting. Where's 10?

I think 10 is supposed to be like this "perfect" type. Or healthy type that worked away from their original enneagram and became balanced. So therefore means "no type" and so there's nothing more to strive for- (in the enneagram realm, anyways.) . (I won't put words in his mouth, that's how I understand it, though.)

foxonstilts

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
3w8
I'd actually like to hear more about your theory. It's kind of jumbled up in the first post, but sounds kind of interesting. A bit of a mash-up of integration and disintegration, but even if I disagree (not enough info at this point) you seem to have put a lot of thought into it.