ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default pastebin.com enneagram mistypings

http://pastebin.com/gsAhzZqW

David Attenborough: 7w8 integrated to 5, not 8w9
    Charlton Heston: Sp/Sx, not So/Sx, he's reserved and private and doesn't prefer dealing with groups of people. he loves his fans, but he claims he is naturally shy and overwhelmed by them.
    Ayn Rand: Sp/So, not So/Sp, she is an iconic Sp dom
    Tyra Banks: 2w3, not 3w2, everything about her screams, I'm giving you this, now adore me!
    Leontyne Price: 1w2 not 8w9. she seems like an 8 because she is a 70 year old black woman who grew up in the deep South and has sung opera for 50 years. anyone would look like an 8 after that
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Heck no on Tyra. sx/sp e12 estj.

thinking of you

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You guys are fools.

I think the people who made that list know their stuff far better than you and I don't see where is your credibility ot legitimity to reform it. As far as I know, your typings on this thread so far suck.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You guys are fools.

I think the people who made that list know their stuff far better than you and I don't see where is your credibility ot legitimity to reform it. As far as I know, your typings on this thread so far suck.
    So where then is the credibility of the list? How can you be sure that those whom made the list are more accurate than anyone else?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

You guys are fools.

I'm willing to elaborate if you are
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    So where then is the credibility of the list? How can you be sure that those whom made the list are more accurate than anyone else?
    The credibility of the list is based on the experience of the creators and the whole coherence of the list. The list show a marked knowledge and understanding of every types, and their manifestation, each list for each variant display the vibe of the variant perfectly, and with coherence with the whole list.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

The credibility of the list is based on the experience of the creators
    Appeal to authority; just because these people are experienced in general type assertions doesn't mean that they are inherently correct in these specific typings (for the record, I'm not doubting the rightness of all these type assertions, but some are either clearly wrong, or possibly incorrect).

and the whole coherence of the list. The list show a marked knowledge and understanding of every types, and their manifestation, each list for each variant display the vibe of the variant perfectly, and with coherence with the whole list.
    Which basically amounts to nothing; simply because the list seems right doesn't mean it is. If they gave factual reasons and primary example to explain their assertions, then I'd be more willing to actually beleive them.

I don't suppose you know where the original source is for these postings, do you?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Appeal to authority; just because these people are experienced in general type assertions doesn't mean that they are inherently correct in these specific typings

When you have a disease, you appeal to a doctor, when you want to build a bridge, you appeal to an engeener because they know their stuff better than you and you trust them. Theses people know their stuff better than you, so, trust them, simple.

(for the record, I'm not doubting the rightness of all these type assertions, but some are either clearly wrong, or possibly incorrect).
    I think you are not really competent at this, and so can't really tell.

Which basically amounts to nothing; simply because the list seems right doesn't mean it is.
    It does'nt seems right. It is right.

If they gave factual reasons and primary example to explain their assertions, then I'd be more willing to actually beleive them.
    If studied enneagram and theses people seriously by yourself and with intlligence 'like I done), you would understand it and agree with it.

I don't suppose you know where the original source is for these postings, do you?
    I've seen the site where they made it, but I don't remember the link.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

brainheart

How I perceive the paste bin list: the clips are a good way of showing how this type with this particular instinctual stacking would behave, this does not mean this person is necessarily that type/ instinctual stacking. In other words, don't use it to type celebrities, use it as a means of typing yourself.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    How I perceive the paste bin list: the clips are a good way of showing how this type with this particular instinctual stacking would behave, this does not mean this person is necessarily that type/ instinctual stacking. In other words, don't use it to type celebrities, use it as a means of typing yourself.
    If you look at the whole life of theses people, they are of the type expressed in the clips.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%