• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pastebin.com enneagram mistypings

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wtf is this thread about? Enneagram or logical fallacies? Try putting forth an argument of your own instead of attacking others for using fallacies. If your reasoning is sound people will believe you. If not, most people will defer to the ones who study up and know their shit like the ones who made the pastebin.

Are you refering to me or Speed?

wolfy

awsm
Somebody sticky this thread already. I love it and want to read it again and again.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Deleted a couple of trolling/insulting posts and banned Speed from the thread. Y'all quit it.

wolfy

awsm
You didn't sticky it!!? This is pop culture typing in a nutshell. I thought it was beautiful.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think as a whole, this list is useful even if every typing is not perfectly accurate. It gives you an overview of what a type looks like.

That said, I relate to many of the 4s, despite not sharing the instinctual stacking or even wing.
A lot (not all) of the 4w5 sp/sx were actually a little too blank for me to relate to. I was like that maybe when I was 16. I can be more expressive now if I am engaged in the discussion.

And god - the 3w4s are soooo charming! :wub:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
to add to the list, Gene Wilder is not a 2. he's 4 as hell. he might as well be the predecessor of Johnny Depp

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some of that typing is really off, but then there is a fair amount of it that's on the nose too. The list was a bit long to hold my attention for very long, so I looked at the 4w5 and 5w4. I also query John Lennon as a 5w4, I thought he was classic 4w5. I have other thoughts......the list sort of seems based on one characteristic of each e and wing pair, and little superficial feeling.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is 5w4 a retarded typing for Lennon? He certainly wasn't very emotionally expressive except through his songs, intellectually arrogant, would rather stay at his room when the others were partying etc.

Jaguar

Why is 5w4 a retarded typing for Lennon? He certainly wasn't very emotionally expressive except through his songs, intellectually arrogant, would rather stay at his room when the others were partying etc.

Lennon interview excerpt:

RB: A lot of Beatle songs used to be about childhood.

JL: Yeah, that would mostly be me.

RB: Though they were very good there was always a missing element...

JL: That would be reality, that would be the missing element. Because I was never really wanted. The only reason I am a star is because of my repression. Nothing else would have driven me through all that if I was ‘normal.’

JL: The only reason I went for that goal is that I wanted to say: ‘Now, mummy-daddy, will you love me?’

Everything the guy did was in the hopes he would finally be good enough to be loved by his parents.
Hardly the fixation of an E5.

On a side note, this 1980 Playboy interview excerpt is hilarious:

http://entertainmentstateofmind.blogspot.com/2011/08/excerpt-from-interview-with-john-lennon.html

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lennon interview excerpt:

RB: A lot of Beatle songs used to be about childhood.

JL: Yeah, that would mostly be me.

RB: Though they were very good there was always a missing element...

JL: That would be reality, that would be the missing element. Because I was never really wanted. The only reason I am a star is because of my repression. Nothing else would have driven me through all that if I was ‘normal.’

JL: The only reason I went for that goal is that I wanted to say: ‘Now, mummy-daddy, will you love me?’

Everything the guy did was in the hopes he would finally be good enough to be loved by his parents.
Hardly the fixation of an E5.

But then if you look at the line above it, he seems more like a 5.
He's a 5 here: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFive.asp
What's so difficult to understand?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Katherine Heigl is NOT 9w1 and NOT Sx/So, she's 2w3 So/Sx

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heehee, think the two twin geese in The AristoCats. They are classic 2w3 so/sx's. :D

I think since this is Elfboy's least favorite E-type, he can easily determine if someone pushes his buttons in a way that type does. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heehee, think the two twin geese in The AristoCats. They are classic 2w3 so/sx's. :D

I think since this is Elfboy's least favorite E-type, he can easily determine if someone pushes his buttons in a way that type does. :yes:

actually, looking at it again, I think they're 1w2 So/Sp