• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pastebin.com enneagram mistypings

TruthJourdemayne

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Same. I actually signed up on the day he posted it and I STILL haven't got my verification email.

Well darn. I signed up yesterday.

But yeah, I was really curious because I think a ton of the typewatch typings are a bit questionable or just wrong. Not all of them, mind you. I was typed very incorrectly over there myself, and I have known many others to be. They use odd techniques like typing your "vibe" and your facial expressions.. or the way you talk. I prefer to actually hear about a person, not just hear a person.

I do think david fauvre is a 4. I don't know what I think about katherines typing though.. but I will say that their typings of people and understanding of enneagram seems more lucid than that of typewatch. People criticize them and say they just want to make money off it though. I guess you aren't allowed to make money doing what you love or you lose credibility? Lol.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fascinating list. I have not seen the whole thing yet so can't comment too much.

But regarding Hugh Hefner as sx-dom...no just no. Merely liking sex and fucking many women is not sx-dom.

I've changed my mind about that one. he used his sexiness to further this ambitions for wealth and prosperity (like an Sp/Sx). similarly, I would guess that most women (and men) who frequent spas are Sp/Sx (a very Sp-ish motivated activity with a sexual twist)

mustacheman

MBTI Type
ENFP
http://pastebin.com/gsAhzZqW

David Attenborough: 7w8 integrated to 5, not 8w9
Charlton Heston: Sp/Sx, not So/Sx, he's reserved and private and doesn't prefer dealing with groups of people. he loves his fans, but he claims he is naturally shy and overwhelmed by them.
Ayn Rand: Sp/So, not So/Sp, she is an iconic Sp dom
Tyra Banks: 2w3, not 3w2, everything about her screams, I'm giving you this, now adore me!
Leontyne Price: 1w2 not 8w9. she seems like an 8 because she is a 70 year old black woman who grew up in the deep South and has sung opera for 50 years. anyone would look like an 8 after that
Katherine Fauvre says she is sx/sp 8w7 and not sp/sx 3w4 and Russ Hudson is sx/so, not so/sx. I don't know about most other people on the list yet but these are the biggest Enneagram teachers. Don't they know it better than whoever made this list?

mustacheman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh, but you don't have his -gravitas-. Hahaha.. Man, that guy is a joke.

He has been stalking me online and he got one of his henchman to harass me on skype a few weeks ago. He collected all this info on me online, then tried to say that it was from some FBI files. Hes doing all this because he thinks I hacked his shitty forum and he was trying to scare me. Lulz were had. Anyway, I think his head type is most definitely 6 or he wouldn't spazz this way and go into hypervigilant revenge mode. I think hes a core 3 also.

He tried to do my variant stackings and got them completely backwards. It was also based on something completely insignificant.
That's a funny story. Hacked his forum?? Why does he think you did that?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He has been stalking me online and he got one of his henchman to harass me on skype a few weeks ago. He collected all this info on me online, then tried to say that it was from some FBI files. Hes doing all this because he thinks I hacked his shitty forum and he was trying to scare me.

Sounds familiar; I've had to avoid him too. He just. doesn't. let. go.

That's a funny story. Hacked his forum?? Why does he think you did that?

That's probably a matter better explored in PM or elsewhere, since it's rather lengthy (we'd be here for days) and has nothing to do with this thread.

mustacheman

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't see him mentioned in the Banned and Damned thread? Did I miss it?

paixfleurs

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't see him mentioned in the Banned and Damned thread? Did I miss it?

Yeah, I checked the banned and the damned thread and curiously, he's not in there. Combined with what's being talked about him behind his back, it seems obvious to anyone with half a brain that he was banned from TypologyCentral for going after the hackers. The whole coverup stinks quite frankly.

Malleus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If that's true, I cheer him on, and if they are the same people behind the TypologyCentral hacking, I hope he nails those SOBs. I hope he does what TypoC is too chicken to do. I'm almost ashamed to be a TypoC member.

paixfleurs

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Especially behind his back like this when you know he is banned and can't respond so you are free to give your one-sided version of the story. That's pretty low.

Malleus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Personality Nation is the only forum I've seen standing up to the hackers, which is really sad.

[MENTION=11070]Limit[/MENTION] should really be proud of himself.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I checked the banned and the damned thread and curiously, he's not in there. Combined with what's being talked about him behind his back, it seems obvious to anyone with half a brain that he was banned from TypologyCentral for going after the hackers. The whole coverup stinks quite frankly.

Not every banned person appears in banned and damned.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's about a D+ in terms of accuracy. Still don't know where to start, bleh.

paixfleurs

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Not every banned person appears in banned and damned.

But he didn't post here for more than two years and suddenly he's banned. If not because of this, then why the ban out of nowhere?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gandalf from Lord of the Rings is an 8w9 (probably So/Sx), not a 1w9

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gandalf from Lord of the Rings is an 8w9 (probably So/Sx), not a 1w9

No... Saruman is the 8 one, and w7 probably.
1w9 indeed.

Mr Burns 8w7 So/Sx INTJ that's why he is fairly reclusive, not a 5w6...
Sideshow Bob more likely a 3w4.

Tomb1

Oh, but you don't have his -gravitas-. Hahaha.. Man, that guy is a joke.

He has been stalking me online and he got one of his henchman to harass me on skype a few weeks ago. He collected all this info on me online, then tried to say that it was from some FBI files. Hes doing all this because he thinks I hacked his shitty forum and he was trying to scare me. Lulz were had.

That was likely him because it sounds like he defrauded those harassment tactics off ninewithonesp/sx/sp:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12685&whichpage=1

Course I'd be derelect in my investigative powers unless i produced a paper trail between sniper and ninewithone. this link puts mellowmarcello/sniper at the enneagraminstitute when he posted as entre1:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6418&whichpage=7&SearchTerms=7w8

to save you some time...if you click on the above link and scroll down you will find this:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9580/jaselackey4.jpg

(as a sidenote...it would appear that he defrauded those bad bad man, bad man, good bad man concepts from Tom Condon's movie guide...click here for the excerpt: http://www.thechangeworks.com/ennprimer/browse8.html...i disagree with many of tom condon's typings)

more corroboration on the sniper/marcello connection and other apparent plagiarisms:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7697/descrip8.jpg

as for the harassment techniques he tried to use on you...that was likely him because it sounds like he defrauded those harassment tactics off ninewithonesp/sx/sp. entre/marcello/sniper/whatscookin' knew ninewithone well as indexed here:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9071/jaselackey3.jpg

Anyway, I think his head type is most definitely 6 or he wouldn't spazz this way and go into hypervigilant revenge mode. I think hes a core 3 also. He tried to do my variant stackings and got them completely backwards. It was also based on something completely insignificant.

I see jase's lackey sniper as a classic cp6w5 - the wannabe thug.

the "sniper" tends to be a typical cp6w5 "tough guy" motiff/posture ("don't mess with me").

http://www.google.com/search?q=emin...=isch&ei=Hj4nUMWdPMGs2gW3soDwCA&start=40&sa=N

Not to mention that a typewatch member said:

twmembertestimonial1.jpg