MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    A few excerpts form a website that might clarify some things:

"One-to-One Subtype Ones have a driving need to perfect others, particularly those who matter to them, as well as to perfect society in general. They perceive reforming others as both their right and their responsibility, and they go about this with intensity and passion."
    wow, Sx 1s sound really messed up

"Self-Preservation Subtype Twos deny their own needs for protection while at the same time trying to attract others who will provide exactly that for them. Drawing others to them in the same way that children do – that is, by being appealing and appearing to be without guile – self-preservation Twos are also ambivalent about close relationships and less trusting than social subtype or one-on-one subtype Twos."
    oh dear, I don't like this subtype either. they sound like manipulative snakes

"Social Subtype Fours focus more on their deficiencies and also on earning the understanding and appreciation of the groups to which they belong. They want understanding and appreciation for their suffering and sorrows, and desire acknowledgment for their heartfelt contributions to groups, while at the same time they often feel marginal to or not fully part of groups."
    makes sense. like I said, the social and 4 needs pull at each other

"Social Subtype Fives want to find and develop strong connections with individuals who share their super-ideals, but they become disengaged when forced to live in way that is not aligned with these higher-order beliefs. They focus on the group in search of extraordinary individuals, then hoard these relationships and/or their shared ideas and, in the Five's view, superior values."
    so this is basically the stereotypical tweed coat wearing British guy who spends all day drinking tea with friends while they intellectually babble for hours

"Self-Preservation Subtype Sevens try to create close networks of family, friends, and colleagues, not only to keep themselves feeling both stimulated and secure but also to generate new and interesting opportunities to pursue."
    so true. social interaction for an Sp 7 is strictly for entertainments purposes. if we like you, we will talk to you, if you are boring, we won't

"Social Subtype Eights vigorously protect others from unjust and unfair authorities and systems and challenge social norms. At the same time, they seek power, influence, and pleasure. Wanting loyalty from others and being highly loyal themselves, they derive a feeling of power from challenging others as well as from defending those under their protection, which makes them feel less vulnerable."
    I like this type
    From here.[/QUOTE]
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

you people are fucking idiots. stop telling me what I need to do and that I don't know what I'm talking about when you lack the insight to even understand what I'm talking about. if you can't at least try to understand the point I'm trying to make then shut the fuck up and sit yo ass down!

this is not directed at a single person, it directed at several people
    Sorry.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Classy.
    yup, I kinda snapped
    the fact that I'm still be misinterpreted and accused by several people isn't helping
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Sorry.
    I wasn't talking to you. you couldn't piss off a grizzly bear woken from hibernation
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wasn't talking to you.
    Have you actually read a book about the enneagram?
    INFP 5w4 Sx/So

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Have you actually read a book about the enneagram?
    no, but I think I have the jist of it and that isn't the point. it's called irony. I'm not an idiot, I know it's more complicated than that. noticing irony does not mean I don't know what I'm talking about. surely as an Ne user you know what irony is
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

no, but I think I have the jist of it and that isn't the point. it's called irony. noticing irony does not mean I don't know what I'm talking about. surely as an Ne user you know what irony is
    Yeah, I know what kind of point you wanted to make, but my point is that it isn't like that.
    INFP 5w4 Sx/So

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

you people are fucking idiots. stop telling me what I need to do and that I don't know what I'm talking about when you lack the insight to even understand what I'm talking about. if you can't at least try to understand the point I'm trying to make then shut the fuck up and sit yo ass down!

this is not directed at a single person, it's directed at several people
    haha wow, my deepest apologies for suggesting you read a book on a subject you're interested in but grossly misinformed about. i understand what you're trying to say you're just.. wrong. i said to read a book because i have one (wisdom of the enneagram) that describes how the instinct variants blend with each enneagram type. but you're the expert i guess hahaaa

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yeah, I know what kind of point you wanted to make, but my point is that it isn't like that.
    you obviously do not understand my point. my point is that the instinct and the enneatype can pull in opposite directions in kind of a push-pull manner when they desire things that are relatively different from each other. there are plenty of examples of this
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

you obviously do not understand my point. my point is that the instinct and the enneatype can pull in opposite directions in kind of a push-pull manner when they desire things that are relatively different from each other. there are plenty of examples of this
    Yes, I understood that from your original post, but that is only true on a superficial level. Like chana pointed out, type and instinct blend.
    INFP 5w4 Sx/So