User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Are you having trouble seeing me as an Sx-dom because of I'm a very phobic version of 6 who is not ambitious or assertive at all?
    Yes, I think Sx 6 have a strong will of power, they are strongly lead to become übermensh (Nieztche was a Sexual 5w6, that explains a lot), to ascend the food chain. If you don't relate to this at all, I doubt that you are Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  2. #22
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes, I think Sx 6 have a strong will of power, they are strongly lead to become übermensh (Nieztche was a Sexual 5w6, that explains a lot), to ascend the food chain. If you don't relate to this at all, I doubt that you are Sx.
    Perhaps you could share some videos of some 6w5 sx/sp's and 6w5 sp/sx's so I can see which ones I can relate to? Preferably INFP, or ISFP, MBTI type.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  3. #23
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Perhaps you could share some videos of some 6w5 sx/sp's and 6w5 sp/sx's so I can see which ones I can relate to? Preferably INFP, or ISFP, MBTI type.
    6w5 Sp/Sx
    Barry Bonds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YriBpQkVA
    Raymond Carver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-9_FT2Wr8c
    Martina Navratilova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLbM0nyoqus
    Omarosa Manigault http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czBU4EDbvAg
    Joe Dumars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3MJkKOvoM
    Phil Hellmuth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0llPlDUQYg
    Cho Seung-Hui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A
    Maureen Dowd http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/647
    William H Macy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5K7oC5jai4
    Jeff Van Gundy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNmz-rPnSIg
    Jerry West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkkpeOtydZk
    William Fichtner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hbwh1BH4lY
    James Dean Bradfield http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnTtudGn2uw
    Shara Worden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzplJ6X0Jzo
    Chris Crutcher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHbezR2xusg
    George Sodini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5tgVx5E5x8
    Neil Young http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7utryGZ25dg
    Martin Heidegger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc4v8R1wX0
    Mick Thompson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRoODiKkr2g
    Dave Chappelle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFiJI0PvG1Q
    Neil Peart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5E1mFstIo
    Julian Casablancas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMJyUboKwQ
    Sandra Nasic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG0D7H_zqVM
    Kristen Stewart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fREjpeShur0
    Sam Ronson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCSLa709lQ
    Joe Strummer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymU8vxExorc
    Sam Worthington http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RR209u6Bbo
    Edmund Kemper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpH40s7nHw
    Phil Anselmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA9roanWPSA
    Randy Moss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ysZL9A-E0
    Harry Reid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8i7VONUj00
    Victor Korchnoi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znSV36J5X5Y
    Reinbert de Leeuw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLmATYLd_hI
    Ian Anderson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2EcVhimfw4
    The Edge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9A307l4MI
    Donald Fagan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_2r9zbaIY
    Peter Steele http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDD19l_xWE
    Edward Gorey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrkS7B3m74Y
    David Aranofsky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqmvBuD4o1U
    Robin Soderling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvsLbzDOVLo
    Jay Cutler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtwO7sAFZg
    Timothy McVeigh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI
    Peter Hoeg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0OL6he0No
    Henk Hofland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYMMOx7qclI
    Ben Drew http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYuo20tSjA4
    Julian Assange http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mcSXge4Qo

    Fictionals
    Alexander Mahone (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IRVIbf-5nk
    Benjamin Mile "C-Note" Franklin (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRxRPLHHVA

    6w5 Sx/Sp
    Michelle Pfeiffer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvt_yLUV95U
    Lou Reed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6SBeO8ybL8
    Tom Waits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrG1r3S6ZA
    Steve McQueen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZISP75SCU
    Bruce Springsteen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDowjavKNUo
    Amanda Tapping http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl7tz_mRRhY
    Mary J Blige http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYIjrFA2oqk
    Mary Weiss http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJGTyZ6v_A
    Naomi Campbell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-DFKEQmAKg
    Rod Serling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SEuyeQAAg
    Herta Müller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKdNmVPyuQ
    Mikhail Baryshnikov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvb4-_3MuT0
    Hans Kammerlander http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRM6WSnLVio
    Jan Timman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30-8NW_F3KI
    Ad Verbrugge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPE8LMvjoOY

    Fictional
    Tweety Bird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx43vcV2aX0
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  4. #24
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    6w5 Sp/Sx
    Barry Bonds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YriBpQkVA
    Raymond Carver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-9_FT2Wr8c
    Martina Navratilova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLbM0nyoqus
    Omarosa Manigault http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czBU4EDbvAg
    Joe Dumars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3MJkKOvoM
    Phil Hellmuth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0llPlDUQYg
    Cho Seung-Hui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A
    Maureen Dowd http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/647
    William H Macy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5K7oC5jai4
    Jeff Van Gundy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNmz-rPnSIg
    Jerry West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkkpeOtydZk
    William Fichtner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hbwh1BH4lY
    James Dean Bradfield http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnTtudGn2uw
    Shara Worden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzplJ6X0Jzo
    Chris Crutcher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHbezR2xusg
    George Sodini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5tgVx5E5x8
    Neil Young http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7utryGZ25dg
    Martin Heidegger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc4v8R1wX0
    Mick Thompson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRoODiKkr2g
    Dave Chappelle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFiJI0PvG1Q
    Neil Peart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5E1mFstIo
    Julian Casablancas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMJyUboKwQ
    Sandra Nasic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG0D7H_zqVM
    Kristen Stewart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fREjpeShur0
    Sam Ronson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCSLa709lQ
    Joe Strummer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymU8vxExorc
    Sam Worthington http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RR209u6Bbo
    Edmund Kemper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpH40s7nHw
    Phil Anselmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA9roanWPSA
    Randy Moss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ysZL9A-E0
    Harry Reid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8i7VONUj00
    Victor Korchnoi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znSV36J5X5Y
    Reinbert de Leeuw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLmATYLd_hI
    Ian Anderson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2EcVhimfw4
    The Edge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9A307l4MI
    Donald Fagan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_2r9zbaIY
    Peter Steele http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDD19l_xWE
    Edward Gorey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrkS7B3m74Y
    David Aranofsky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqmvBuD4o1U
    Robin Soderling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvsLbzDOVLo
    Jay Cutler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtwO7sAFZg
    Timothy McVeigh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI
    Peter Hoeg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0OL6he0No
    Henk Hofland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYMMOx7qclI
    Ben Drew http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYuo20tSjA4
    Julian Assange http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mcSXge4Qo

    Fictionals
    Alexander Mahone (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IRVIbf-5nk
    Benjamin Mile "C-Note" Franklin (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRxRPLHHVA

    6w5 Sx/Sp
    Michelle Pfeiffer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvt_yLUV95U
    Lou Reed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6SBeO8ybL8
    Tom Waits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrG1r3S6ZA
    Steve McQueen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZISP75SCU
    Bruce Springsteen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDowjavKNUo
    Amanda Tapping http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl7tz_mRRhY
    Mary J Blige http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYIjrFA2oqk
    Mary Weiss http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJGTyZ6v_A
    Naomi Campbell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-DFKEQmAKg
    Rod Serling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SEuyeQAAg
    Herta Müller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKdNmVPyuQ
    Mikhail Baryshnikov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvb4-_3MuT0
    Hans Kammerlander http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRM6WSnLVio
    Jan Timman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30-8NW_F3KI
    Ad Verbrugge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPE8LMvjoOY

    Fictional
    Tweety Bird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx43vcV2aX0
    I didn't watch all of them, but I watched the ones I did know, which were: Barry Bonds, Jeff Van Gundy, Kristen Stewart, Randy Moss, Jay Cutler, Michelle Pfeiffer, Bruce Springsteen, Mary J. Blige, and Tweety Bird. As you can see, I'm kind of a sports junkie.

    But I would say I related to the Sp/Sx's better, though not terribly much with any of them. The reason why I suspect to be an Sx-dom is because my most basic desire is to have one special romantic, intimate partner in my life.

    The thing I noticed most about all of these people though is that they hesitate before they speak a lot. Is this common with most people who are interviewed? Because I personally don't watch very many interviews to know.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  5. #25
    Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,939

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I'm 6w5 sp/sx. Or, at least that I'm 6. I think.

    Some 6 sp descriptions really emphasize physical safety, paranoia about physical safety, having enough food and money etc. I don't relate so much to that sort of thing though I can be paranoid in that way, but not mainly. I do get anxious if I don't have steady work and that sort of thing, but otherwise I don't obsess a lot about money, food etc. I go with the flow about quite a lot of stuff like that - although I also think others can be stupidly laissez-faire about practical things. I'm kind of in the middle, I guess.

    What I really related to were 6 sp descriptions (unfortunately I can't remember where I found the best one - possibly the Enneagram Underground site?) which highlight that 6 sp "protects" themselves by "going towards" others. Sort of like defusing potential trouble or warding it off by being friendly. That made SO much sense to me, especially as an INFJ and a fairly outgoing one. I have strong Fe. I know that when I "go towards" others, it's partly because I do like to be friendly and put others at ease, but it's kind of like a pre-emptive strike too.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx


    I DOORSLAMMING

  6. #26
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm 6w5 sp/sx. Or, at least that I'm 6. I think.

    Some 6 sp descriptions really emphasize physical safety, paranoia about physical safety, having enough food and money etc. I don't relate so much to that sort of thing though I can be paranoid in that way, but not mainly. I do get anxious if I don't have steady work and that sort of thing, but otherwise I don't obsess a lot about money, food etc. I go with the flow about quite a lot of stuff like that - although I also think others can be stupidly laissez-faire about practical things. I'm kind of in the middle, I guess.

    What I really related to were 6 sp descriptions (unfortunately I can't remember where I found the best one - possibly the Enneagram Underground site?) which highlight that 6 sp "protects" themselves by "going towards" others. Sort of like defusing potential trouble or warding it off by being friendly. That made SO much sense to me, especially as an INFJ and a fairly outgoing one. I have strong Fe. I know that when I "go towards" others, it's partly because I do like to be friendly and put others at ease, but it's kind of like a pre-emptive strike too.
    Do you relate to the 6w5 Sp/Sx I posted above Skilroad?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #27
    Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Do you relate to the 6w5 Sp/Sx I posted above Skilroad?
    I watched a few of the videos previously. I think there were elements I could relate to with some, but honestly I find typing from watching a video (or figuring out if it's something I relate to) quite difficult...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx


    I DOORSLAMMING

  8. #28
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Hazashin, I think there's a good chance that you're a 6, but I'm not entirely convinced yet, since descriptions can be quite deceiving. I also think your instinctual variant description is supposed fit you even better than the general type description, but it doesn't sound like you're too sure about yours.

    I think when you've found your type, everything should start to fit and make sense. When I thought I was a 4, the description seemed to fit me pretty well, and the basic fears and desires seemed to fit as well. But looking back, I never really identified with those things that strongly, especially now that I can see how much more 5 fits me. I realize now that what I thought was my desire to be unique was really a fear of being unremarkable. The wording of the basic fears made me identify more with 4, but if I went by the actual meaning, disregarding the wording, then I fit better under 5. Sometimes one of the basic fears/desires seems to fit you because the wording appeals to you, but you have to think about what specifically it means to you so that you can be sure which category it really fits under.

    So my question is: what drives you? What do you spend most of your time worrying about? Think carefully and be specific. This is open-ended, not multiple choice, so that you don't fall for the better-sounding wording like I did.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Watch out especially for type look-alikes. First appearances can be deceiving. Pay more attention to motives and wings.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. [X] What's my Enneatype people ?!! :)
    By Mask Off in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 10:52 AM
  2. What made my INTJ friend to start marathon training..
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:28 PM
  3. what should my custom title be?
    By miss fortune in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:05 PM
  4. What's my type,
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO