• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritypes?

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
What is this jazz about and how do I get mine?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's basically a way to classify your subtypes in the Enneagram system. You have a type in each triad: heart, head, and gut. The first number in the series is your main type, and you follow a train of behaviors of each type in sequential order of your preferences. You could figure it out two ways. There's online assessments (which you have to pay for) to figure out your tritype, or you could take free exams and see which types in each triad you score the highest in. Heart triad is 2,3,4, Head triad is 5,6,7, and Gut triad is 8,9,1.

I hope this is useful! :)

Permabanned
Tri Jazz thingie? [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFUn6mQuq7s"]Here[/YOUTUBE]
:troll:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is this jazz about and how do I get mine?

Actually, tritype does'nt exist. It have been inevented by a couple of "doctor" and represent a deviation from the original Enneagram. It's simply a theory created as a selling product to make you pay money, don't buy it. :laugh:

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Actually, tritype does'nt exist. It have been inevented by a couple of "doctor" and represent a deviation from the original Enneagram. It's simply a theory created as a selling product to make you pay money, don't buy it. :laugh:

I'm not paying money for shit, doc.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Although the desciptions are pretty interesting and in some cases seem very accurate.

I already knew I was 5w4. And when I read the 5-4-1 and 5-4-9 tritype descriptions, sure enough, they resonate with me. So, if nothing else, it's fun to sift through on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Good. :) Don't pay attention to that shit, seriously.:laugh:

I don't even believe the MBTI/socionics/Jung typology shit to be accurate... it's just a fun thing.

Horoscopes for smart people applies here. Unless a person is also into horoscopes, in which case they're probably retarded.