User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Is it possible to be a 459 "triple withdrawn" with a primary social instinctual variant?
    And 14 months later I see this and respond. I'm still figuring out this tri stuff, but my tests are evenly split between 4, 5, and 9. I'm pretty sure I'm a 5w4 so/sx, and surely 549 would be accurate as well. So, yes, it's possible??

I wouldn't call myself a particularly social person, but what social relationships and interactions I do have are very important to me. Even so, I'll choose alone time over seeing people if I need some alone time, even if I've been dying to see those people. I'm a friendly introvert.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

is anyone else 495??

i'm 4w5 9w8 5w4 specifically.
    i don't seem to see too many 9w8s in fellow INFPs' tritypes

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

Hello, 594 here and resurrecting old threads I found on google is my specialty.

Any other 594's here? I've found several 549's here. I will copy&paste some 594 material I stole from perc:
    4-5-9 would rely on their sensations completely. This makes them the most self-focused of the types. Its about what you experience. Like a 9, they tend to avoid things they find uncomfortable (the keyword here is what they find uncomfortable. Not what is generally accepted as uncomfortable). Like a 5, tend to lean towards enrichment. And like a 4, establish their identity towards what they live through. Naturally, what we personally experience in ourselves (our emotions) are a part of what we experience. Since this type is so internally focused, they tend to live the most in their own minds and their own world. Thus, their five-fix tends to gather a lot of information on themselves. Their four-fix and ever changing sensations may make them slightly more likely to feel confused as to who they are. Experiencing this confusion, they may analyze this as a problem and perhaps something that shouldn't be(?). Well, like I said, I'd need to think about it more. But mainly, this fix relies heavily on what they go through and what they live through. Especially on feeling sensations. I'm not really quite sure on what else to say, really
    5-4-9: shy, somewhat fragile and a bit romantic, such Fives tend to put on a congenial façade to hide their rich inner worlds from the society. They outwardly appear friendly but reserved, usually mysterious to other people who sense there is more depth and intensity hidden behind their amiable mask. These Fives have rich imaginations and love to immerse themselves in thoughts and fantasies. They are introspective, dreamy, creative and socially withdrawn, but also disorganized and painfully avoidant.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-9-4, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
    flavours: insightful, imaginative, enigmatic and unstructured

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-4-9, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
    flavours: laid-back, unconventional, imaginative and random

594: Accepting and intuitive 5. Most sensitive and withdrawn 5, especially if self-preserving. Tends to be remote.
    Source: The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions - Page 25
    User: madhatter
    Thanks madhatter!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by diccs View Post
    Hello, 594 here and resurrecting old threads I found on google is my specialty.
    Are you sure it's not your mutant superpower?

Any other 594's here? I've found several 549's here. I will copy&paste some 594 material I stole from perc:

Source: The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions - Page 25
    User: madhatter
    Thanks madhatter!
    Pers Cafe has the bestest yugest tritype threads around -- booya
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Are you sure it's not your mutant superpower?

Pers Cafe has the bestest yugest tritype threads around -- booya
    They also have some very concise descriptions of the enneagram types which are pretty cool.

And no I don't think its my mutant superpower because we're only limited to have two and the last time I checked my wings and my invisible cloak were still intact.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is probably my tritype (5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5). I'm kind of glad that there are so many of us here, although my 4 doesn't like being so common.
    We will meet again in Etruria.

INTP
    INFp/IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE

Maybe somebody else already asked this. Anybody else 954 sp/sx?
    Mine is exactly the same as my signature, it's 9w8-5w4-4w3 sp/sx

Maybe somebody else already posted this, oh well.

459 The Contemplative
    459 is one of the most... - MBTI / Enneagram blog
    ESTP 8w7-7w8-3w2 sp/sx

"No one gets between me and my fortune! No one!" - Penguin, The Icy Depths, The Batman

Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I'm probably 5w6-9w8-4w5 SP-SO
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Throughout the years, I feel like my tritype stuff shifts a bit.

At the moment I'm 5w4 - 9 (not really sure of wing, my 9w8 is growing more over time, I sometimes surprise myself) - 4w5.

As far as variant, I have trouble telling whether i'm more sx or sp (I'm either sx/sp or sp/sx). I seem to be more in sp mode at this time of my life, I feel like I don't have enough energy to go around and have been in holed-up status for some time, preserving what I have even if I also feel very isolated.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I believe I am a 9w1 5w6 4w5 sp sx
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian