User Tag List

First 23456 Last

I would suggest that the 954s do it themselves, but of course that's way too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    How are you with a gun?
    Hehe, well since you asked.......pretty $%&@'in good ma man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx/sp

lol, well you could do some research and write a description yourself :P

as for the introvertedness, i usually try to be talkative and i do have a lot of friends, but people say i just kinda zone out and become really quiet sometimes. im usually not scared of approaching people though.

also, (549) not really sure if my third number is a 9 or an 8, but i just relate more to 9. I do have a theory that i conditioned myself to be a 9 though, but i know i'm pretty sure the number isn't 1
    Enneagram: Type 5, Dual Wing, SX/SP Instinct, Tritype 5-3w2-9w8
    MBTI: INTP

Like a Baws

Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Thinking (T) 70.37% Feeling (F) 29.63%
    Perceiving (P) 56.61% Judging (J) 43.39%

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

9-5-4:

laid back, easy going, calm, cool-headed, optimistic, carefree yet cautious, aloof yet open, reserved, solitary, observing, patient, discreet, flexible, modest, curious, intelligent, deep, complacent, content, instinctive, intuitive, aesthetic, trusting, private, enjoys the company of only a few people. Slow to judge. Not relationship obsessed. Hopeless romantic. Individualistic, independent and original. Likes difficult reading material. Interested in understanding people and humanity in general and enjoy bringing understanding. Shun conflict. Intellectually curious and interested in the arts, philosophy, literature and the social sciences. Excel in whatever they're interested in. Kind, friendly and at times very gentle. Can appear cold and nonchalant. Unconcerned that people have trouble reading them. Introspective and reflective. Creatively expressive, imaginative and dreamy. Wants to blend in with the environment, seeking a peaceful and comfortable place. Live and let live attitude, Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives. Not likely to express anger. Hard to offend. Lower energy, energy comes in bursts. Cooperative rather than competitive. Not interested in leading. Question authority. Not superficial. Appear to be emotionally stable, but can be quite emotional internally. Tries to contain emotions. Enjoys melancholic moods. Likes both listening to and playing music. Easily overwhelmed and distracted.

Correlation with MBTI: INFP

From babblingbrook at Any other 9-5-4 Tritype's out there?
    (Personality Cafe).

Anew Leaf

9-5-4:

laid back, easy going, calm, cool-headed, optimistic, carefree yet cautious, aloof yet open, reserved, solitary, observing, patient, discreet, flexible, modest, curious, intelligent, deep, complacent, content, instinctive, intuitive, aesthetic, trusting, private, enjoys the company of only a few people. Slow to judge. Not relationship obsessed. Hopeless romantic. Individualistic, independent and original. Likes difficult reading material. Interested in understanding people and humanity in general and enjoy bringing understanding. Shun conflict. Intellectually curious and interested in the arts, philosophy, literature and the social sciences. Excel in whatever they're interested in. Kind, friendly and at times very gentle. Can appear cold and nonchalant. Unconcerned that people have trouble reading them. Introspective and reflective. Creatively expressive, imaginative and dreamy. Wants to blend in with the environment, seeking a peaceful and comfortable place. Live and let live attitude, Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives. Not likely to express anger. Hard to offend. Lower energy, energy comes in bursts. Cooperative rather than competitive. Not interested in leading. Question authority. Not superficial. Appear to be emotionally stable, but can be quite emotional internally. Tries to contain emotions. Enjoys melancholic moods. Likes both listening to and playing music. Easily overwhelmed and distracted.

Correlation with MBTI: INFP

From babblingbrook at Any other 9-5-4 Tritype's out there?
    (Personality Cafe).
    I always knew you were a softie deep down.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I always knew you were a softie deep down.
    I'll cut you!

So she just took individual descriptors for 4, 5, and 9 and lumped them all in a 954 description that would work just as well for any other order in the same tritype.

I feel unloved.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    So she just took individual descriptors for 4, 5, and 9 and lumped them all in a 954 description that would work just as well for any other order in the same tritype.

I feel unloved.
    Don't worry, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Anew Leaf

I'll cut you!
    With what? *reads description again*

Oh This:
    Likes difficult reading material (NOT A PAPER CUT DEAR GOD NO!)
    Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives.
    You don't seem to be embodying your type's ability to respect the fact that I see you as a secret softie.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    With what? *reads description again*

Oh This:
    Likes difficult reading material (NOT A PAPER CUT DEAR GOD NO!)

You don't seem to be embodying your type's ability to respect the fact that I see you as a secret softie.

Just because I see doesn't mean I have to give respect.