• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] The Contemplative - 459, 495, 549, 594, 945, and 954

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's fun with you is that you are quite smiley. I wonder what the INTP collective would think should they hear about this.

I post on INTPc that I smile all the time!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ORLY?!

Prove it.

:coffee:

I smile all the time!

http://forums.intpcentral.com/showt...h-Archive&p=964745&highlight=smile#post964745

Besides, why can't 9s smile?

Unhealthy Nines, even as they take on roles of leadership, which would seem to involve self-assertion, are often actually deeply entrenched in a peculiar form of self-abnegation. Hence we encounter the portrait of the "nice guy," the one who is affable to even the lowliest employee. He has a ready smile and a genial manner. He means no one any harm. But he has just busted the union, slashed the benefits to the school lunch program, or authorized the bombing of Iraq. He heads for his private sanctuary; he mindlessly kisses his wife; he watches the TV. He sleeps well. His conscience is clear. He never assumes any responsibility for the evil he has wrought.

WE WILL FUCK YOU UP

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ugh. I need an account for there. I shall just take you at face value since you aren't an INTJ.

It's not that NINES cannot smile it's that most INTPs cannot smile.

:D

I am beyond INTP, I am xkcd.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm no longer admin there! Not my problem!

Mia.

9-5-4:

laid back, easy going, calm, cool-headed, optimistic, carefree yet cautious, aloof yet open, reserved, solitary, observing, patient, discreet, flexible, modest, curious, intelligent, deep, complacent, content, instinctive, intuitive, aesthetic, trusting, private, enjoys the company of only a few people. Slow to judge. Not relationship obsessed. Hopeless romantic. Individualistic, independent and original. Likes difficult reading material. Interested in understanding people and humanity in general and enjoy bringing understanding. Shun conflict. Intellectually curious and interested in the arts, philosophy, literature and the social sciences. Excel in whatever they're interested in. Kind, friendly and at times very gentle. Can appear cold and nonchalant. Unconcerned that people have trouble reading them. Introspective and reflective. Creatively expressive, imaginative and dreamy. Wants to blend in with the environment, seeking a peaceful and comfortable place. Live and let live attitude, Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives. Not likely to express anger. Hard to offend. Lower energy, energy comes in bursts. Cooperative rather than competitive. Not interested in leading. Question authority. Not superficial. Appear to be emotionally stable, but can be quite emotional internally. Tries to contain emotions. Enjoys melancholic moods. Likes both listening to and playing music. Easily overwhelmed and distracted.

Correlation with MBTI: INFP

From babblingbrook at Any other 9-5-4 Tritype's out there?
(Personality Cafe).

That's pretty darn scarily accurate.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is it possible to be a 459 "triple withdrawn" with a primary social instinctual variant? :huh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it possible to be a 459 "triple withdrawn" with a primary social instinctual variant? :huh:

I would say only if you lead with 9. And it would be a lower-key Social that tries to get along with people and live peacefully, rather than being too energetic or wild.

I'm not really sure how variants can be so detached from enneagram types because certain types just have tendencies toward certain variants.

Apostolos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say that I am a 549 but I could also be a 459.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty sure mine's 954 as far as I can pin down my tritype. All I really know for certain about enneagram is that I am a nine.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It isnt particularly great

James W

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does everyone think of being triple withdrawn?

It's a ballsack.

An absolute

Ballsack.

Enjoy not giving a shit and giving too much of a shit at the same time.

Then again, 458 is kind of a possibility for me, depending on what mood I'm in.