• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] The Contemplative - 459, 495, 549, 594, 945, and 954

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So..... what does this all mean?

It does at least explain some of my push pull inner turmoil. Some days I am like "I want to find my soul mate!!!!!!11" and then the next day I am like "screw humanity! I am moving to Antarctica and living alone!!" And.... so on and so forth.

And some days..... I even want.... to be.... hugged.... Gah, I've said too much already.

Oh dear god! You're a hug-o-phile!?! It's not contagious, is it? :eeep:

Tritype is so suspicious. It smells like intuition, reading too deep into something that is more simple. I try to work with it, but it just destroys itself. I think I would be a 9/5/3, but I'm sure I picked 5 because 9s and 5s often have a lot in common, and 3 (or 6) because they are directly linked to my type.

A

Anew Leaf

Oh dear god! You're a hug-o-phile!?! It's not contagious, is it? :eeep:

Tritype is so suspicious. It smells like intuition, reading too deep into something that is more simple. I try to work with it, but it just destroys itself. I think I would be a 9/5/3, but I'm sure I picked 5 because 9s and 5s often have a lot in common, and 3 (or 6) because they are directly linked to my type.

Haha, No I am not an ENFJ (ze hug type). I am only hugsome with select people who are my closest friends or the guy I am dating.

I think tritype has merit because I am not just a 4 and not just a 9 and not just a 5. I am a weird blend of them all.

Also I saw some video of a 4 talking about envy and I finally get what that means as a 4... I am not particularly envious as a whole against people except in regards to people in professions I want to be in. Like I want to be a successful writer someday who has written the world's greatest novel of all time. (I am sadly not really joking about that hyperbole.) And then I see the Twilight series making billions and I want to shoot up a post office.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I still want a 954 description.

*sulks*

I would suggest that the 954s do it themselves, but of course that's way too much work.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol, well you could do some research and write a description yourself :p

as for the introvertedness, i usually try to be talkative and i do have a lot of friends, but people say i just kinda zone out and become really quiet sometimes. im usually not scared of approaching people though.

also, (549) not really sure if my third number is a 9 or an 8, but i just relate more to 9. I do have a theory that i conditioned myself to be a 9 though, but i know i'm pretty sure the number isn't 1

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9-5-4:

laid back, easy going, calm, cool-headed, optimistic, carefree yet cautious, aloof yet open, reserved, solitary, observing, patient, discreet, flexible, modest, curious, intelligent, deep, complacent, content, instinctive, intuitive, aesthetic, trusting, private, enjoys the company of only a few people. Slow to judge. Not relationship obsessed. Hopeless romantic. Individualistic, independent and original. Likes difficult reading material. Interested in understanding people and humanity in general and enjoy bringing understanding. Shun conflict. Intellectually curious and interested in the arts, philosophy, literature and the social sciences. Excel in whatever they're interested in. Kind, friendly and at times very gentle. Can appear cold and nonchalant. Unconcerned that people have trouble reading them. Introspective and reflective. Creatively expressive, imaginative and dreamy. Wants to blend in with the environment, seeking a peaceful and comfortable place. Live and let live attitude, Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives. Not likely to express anger. Hard to offend. Lower energy, energy comes in bursts. Cooperative rather than competitive. Not interested in leading. Question authority. Not superficial. Appear to be emotionally stable, but can be quite emotional internally. Tries to contain emotions. Enjoys melancholic moods. Likes both listening to and playing music. Easily overwhelmed and distracted.

Correlation with MBTI: INFP

From babblingbrook at Any other 9-5-4 Tritype's out there?
(Personality Cafe).

A

Anew Leaf

9-5-4:

laid back, easy going, calm, cool-headed, optimistic, carefree yet cautious, aloof yet open, reserved, solitary, observing, patient, discreet, flexible, modest, curious, intelligent, deep, complacent, content, instinctive, intuitive, aesthetic, trusting, private, enjoys the company of only a few people. Slow to judge. Not relationship obsessed. Hopeless romantic. Individualistic, independent and original. Likes difficult reading material. Interested in understanding people and humanity in general and enjoy bringing understanding. Shun conflict. Intellectually curious and interested in the arts, philosophy, literature and the social sciences. Excel in whatever they're interested in. Kind, friendly and at times very gentle. Can appear cold and nonchalant. Unconcerned that people have trouble reading them. Introspective and reflective. Creatively expressive, imaginative and dreamy. Wants to blend in with the environment, seeking a peaceful and comfortable place. Live and let live attitude, Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives. Not likely to express anger. Hard to offend. Lower energy, energy comes in bursts. Cooperative rather than competitive. Not interested in leading. Question authority. Not superficial. Appear to be emotionally stable, but can be quite emotional internally. Tries to contain emotions. Enjoys melancholic moods. Likes both listening to and playing music. Easily overwhelmed and distracted.

Correlation with MBTI: INFP

From babblingbrook at Any other 9-5-4 Tritype's out there?
(Personality Cafe).

I always knew you were a softie deep down.

So she just took individual descriptors for 4, 5, and 9 and lumped them all in a 954 description that would work just as well for any other order in the same tritype.

:cry:

I feel unloved.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So she just took individual descriptors for 4, 5, and 9 and lumped them all in a 954 description that would work just as well for any other order in the same tritype.

:cry:

I feel unloved.
Don't worry, revenge is a dish best served cold.

A

Anew Leaf

I'll cut you!

:hug: With what? *reads description again*

Oh This:
Likes difficult reading material (NOT A PAPER CUT DEAR GOD NO!)
Accepting and respecting each other's views. Can easily see from different perspectives.

You don't seem to be embodying your type's ability to respect the fact that I see you as a secret softie.

:coffee:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hug: With what? *reads description again*

Oh This:
Likes difficult reading material (NOT A PAPER CUT DEAR GOD NO!)

You don't seem to be embodying your type's ability to respect the fact that I see you as a secret softie.

:coffee:

Just because I see doesn't mean I have to give respect. :troll: