• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype 'Gentle Spirit' - 479/497/974/947/749/794 - GET IN HERE!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Whoo-hoo!

So, I think that means basically this thread is for [MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION], [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION], [MENTION=5494]Vala Faye[/MENTION], [MENTION=7140]brainheart[/MENTION] and myself to kvetch in. Unless there are more of us on the forum??? COME ON IN!!!

First, I hate being described as a 'Gentle Spirit', is that just me? Do some people more openly accept being gentle etc.? I wish I were The Bad Ass or the Shit Kicker or even Mad Genius. But srsly, GENTLE SPIRIT??? ;_; Why does everyone have to say I'm so nice N-I-C-E is a 4 letter word.

I'm 7w6/ 4w5 / 9w8

Let's discuss this tritype!

wolfy

awsm
I'm that. You're missing the point, a gentle spirit is badass. Gentle doesn't mean weak. I don't know, what is there to discuss? I'm probably 9w8/7/4 and I'd guess 7w6/4w3 for the last two.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hifive: I think we're gentle spirits at the end of the day, we try and try. But we can't be otherwise. :laugh:
I meant to message you earlier. Are we exactly the same on all counts now? MBTI, enneagram, and wings?

I find it awkward to harbor a 4w5 between a 7w6 and a 9w8. It reminds me of that sesame street song, "which one doesn't belong to the other?" If we don't like being called gentle spirits, imagine how the 4/5, 7/8/ 9/1's feel! :laugh:

(we have me you and wolfy, and don't forget about vala faye and brainheart!)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
And Shortnsweet, I am also 7w6, 4w5, 9w8. The 9w8 was very telling, because I do think I have issues with unexpressed anger. I wish I were an 8 and could just yell at people. :cry:

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
what about "Adorable Cute Little Kittens" instead of "Gentle Spirit" ? :eek:

I'm 782, the "Free Spirit".
You guys may be gentle, but at least you're worth something. -.-

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
what about "Adorable Cute Little Kittens" instead of "Gentle Spirit" ? :eek:

I'm 7

Out Knitler! You are a bad, bad knitted doll!!!

Nah, kidding help yourself to some punch.

I dun wanna be a cute little kitten. :cry:

Why can't small children shriek in terror at the sight of me and large men step respectfully to the side when I take up the whole side walk and sashay along swinging my arms way more than necessary?

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I fear you because I'm afraid I will explode from cuteness overload.

Does it counts? :)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I fear you because I'm afraid I will explode from cuteness overload.

Does it counts? :)

Now you're just being crueeeel!!

MOMMMYYYY!!!!

:boohoo:

Wait, I just realized I have an avatar of an adorable little puppy and I'm complaining why people don't take me more seriously.

Le sigh.

And fail.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Now you're just being crueeeel!!

MOMMMYYYY!!!!

:boohoo:

Wait, I just realized I have an avatar of an adorable little puppy and I'm complaining why people don't take me more seriously.

Le sigh.

And fail.

yeah this is why you google "random philosopher dude in black and white" and use it as your avatar to look really srs and intelligent

it gave me this

don-kernodle-01.jpg

rav3n

And Shortnsweet, I am also 7w6, 4w5, 9w8. The 9w8 was very telling, because I do think I have issues with unexpressed anger. I wish I were an 8 and could just yell at people. :cry:
Ahem. Not all 8's yell. Some of us lower our voices when srsly angered! :tongue:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: You're really letting out your 7 there, sweety :D

I don't mind the description. I'm 4w5 9w1 7w6, and I'm used to being underestimated. I *can* be very gentle. And, yes, I have a sensitive soul. So in that respect, the description fits. I also find that people don't see me coming when that volcano inside bursts or when I amp up the intensity every so slowly and charm their pants off. Some of my closest friends have seen me burst and some of them are genuinly scared/intimidated by me when they recognize that process in me.

One of them is my best friend from college, a male INFP. He loves me to pieces, but when my 4 goes nuts and I get that little :devil: look, and start charming, he almost instinctively braises himself while going 'oh god' and steps aside as much as he can. The reaction is about 10 times worse when I swing the other way and do blow a gasket about something. In fact, when I let my 7 out of its cage, he gets out of the way as well, as the bouncing off the walls makes him incredibly nervous. Come to think of it... I have no clue why that man tolerates me :thinking: Guess he likes my 9 and my w5 :shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's cause we mean business when that happens. No goofing around, you've hit the wall. :wink:

:yes:

It was a sign my mom was barely controlling her anger and at the end of her patience. As an ISFJ, she had oodles of it, so that kinda..was scary as shit :peepwall:

I tend to yell at people first (after doing the understanding/compromising thing). If people don't respond then, I get that way myself. If they push it further, I just go Ice Queen on them, and there's almost no coming back from that.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*pets the gentle spirit in CzeCze* so gentle, so spirity, so cute.

B

brainheart

Bad ass equals I will defend any living thing because I always recognize the innate goodness within that others don't necessarily seem to see.

As wolfy points out, being gentle can be revolutionary.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I the only one in this thread who has never been referred to as a "gentle spirit" in real life? :huh: