User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 191

  1. #61
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Oh I thought you were talking about tritype descriptions.

    But yeah I definitely relate to all three of the descriptions. I think I picked 9 because it sort of is what I'm dealing with now, but I kind of feel like I might be moving toward 7 or something.

    4 was more of a middle school/high school thing NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!
    Oh yeah, 4 is horrible in middle school. Tritype wise, there is not much out there. You just have to pick them separately. You have to read all of them to figure it out. I grew into my fourness thankfully.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  2. #62
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Think I might actually be a 749- an introverted seven... Or maybe I'm not as introverted as I think. This is kind of weirding me out.

  3. #63
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Think I might actually be a 749- an introverted seven... Or maybe I'm not as introverted as I think. This is kind of weirding me out.
    lol! love your signature.

    The nine is kind of tagged on the end there as an after thought.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  4. #64
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    lol! love your signature.

    The nine is kind of tagged on the end there as an after thought.
    Yeah, it's cute but I kind of feel like I'm gonna puke, like I'm finally confronting the reality of myself vs the fantasy.
    Likes Amazonia liked this post

  5. #65
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, it's cute but I kind of feel like I'm gonna puke, like I'm finally confronting the reality of myself vs the fantasy.
    I understand
    I'm going through the same thing with the letter change. It's very liberating though, isn't it? Like unlocking some secret code. What brought you to this realization?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  6. #66
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    My biggest problem is not sticking with anything... I'm always changing my mind... I've made my commitment to my marriage, children (already tried to flee once, first thing i said to my husband when he wanted to date was that I wasn't into monogamy) and I've kind of put myself on self-imposed house arrest so as to not be tempted. Also, because I made that commitment, it's like I can't commit to anything else, even being a vegetarian, its like I tell someone I'm doing it and then I don't want to anymore. I hate it when things seem permanent. I get very restless- I even am constantly rearranging my furniture because I get bored. I'm very much a jack of all trades, master of none. It's depressing supposedly being so smart and talented (hell, I am) and having accomplished nothing in my life. I don't want to have to choose one thing, I want to do it all so I do nothing. Blah.

    I've also been diagnosed bipolar and adhd.

  7. #67
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    My biggest problem is not sticking with anything... I'm always changing my mind... I've made my commitment to my marriage, children (already tried to flee once, first thing i said to my husband when he wanted to date was that I wasn't into monogamy) and I've kind of put myself on self-imposed house arrest so as to not be tempted. Also, because I made that commitment, it's like I can't commit to anything else, even being a vegetarian, its like I tell someone I'm doing it and then I don't want to anymore. I hate it when things seem permanent. I get very restless- I even am constantly rearranging my furniture because I get bored. I'm very much a jack of all trades, master of none. It's depressing supposedly being so smart and talented (hell, I am) and having accomplished nothing in my life. I don't want to have to choose one thing, I want to do it all so I do nothing. Blah.

    I've also been diagnosed bipolar and adhd.
    Yeah, that's the awful thing about 7- (and even worse, 749.) It's full of a lot of plans and visions and ideas and lateral motion, but not so much with the forward motion.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  8. #68
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,962

    Default

    i kinda relate more to 479, even though i'm overall more 5 than 7. is that allowed??

  9. #69
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i kinda relate more to 479, even though i'm overall more 5 than 7. is that allowed??
    No, that makes sense. And I relate to five too. I had a theory about why 5's and 7's could be mistaken and all ways that they are similar but I already forgot it.

    I mean, uh. NO!! IT'S NOT ALLOWED! GET OUT OF MY TRITYPE THREAD!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.
    Likes Amazonia liked this post

  10. #70
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    No, that makes sense. And I relate to five too. I had a theory about why 5's and 7's could be mistaken and all ways that they are similar but I already forgot it.

    I mean, uh. NO!! IT'S NOT ALLOWED! GET OUT OF MY TRITYPE THREAD!
    i think the part of 7's that i connect the most with is always wanting to try new things and go on adventures, but i guess that could have 5-ish motivations of wanting to learn about/understand the world through the experiences. or it could be an sx-first thing too.

Similar Threads

  1. [Tri] 479 "Gentle Spirit" vs 469 "The Seeker"
    By Punderstorm in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2016, 04:46 PM
  2. [Tri] NFP tritype 479: 9w8 vs 9w1
    By themightyfetus in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 11:16 PM
  3. [Tri] Tritype Question
    By Aphex in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM
  5. [Tri] Tritype 4-9-5 Description?
    By Kastor in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO