First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Ha ha, no. who calls anyone a 'gentle spirit'?
    Hahahahaha! Well, I don't think that anyone would refer to me as a gentle spirit even if given the option on a multiple choice test. Free spirit, maybe. I declare the title inaccurate.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Well.. I am a 4w3 (with heavy 3 wing-- like almost equal) but my tri-type is the 479. And ya, when I read that description I was like.. WTF? There are DEFINATELY gentler spirits than me floating around. Only people that are like.. seriously close to me have any idea how soft my inside is.. and then I realized it. For me, I am such a gentle spirit that I have to be a badass to survive. True story. If I where to wear my gentle spirit on the surface, all of those other self-serving bastards would eat me alive. So at a very early age.. I learned how to not only be a bad-ass.. but to be one of the best bad-asses around for self-preservation. It almost completely counters the inside. I speak my mind alot, am especially sensitive to ever being used or abused.. am constantly raging about anyone trying to take advantage of me or others.. and call out just about everything i deem "unfair". Its a conscious guard. I do this to keep the monsters out.. because I know that if I let them past the first few defense lines they might completely overtake me. Wow. that sounds like.. almost misanthropic. Don't mean it to be that way.

Anyhoo.. I do believe it should be renamed to the "gentle-badass".
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Well.. I am a 4w3 (with heavy 3 wing-- like almost equal) but my tri-type is the 479. And ya, when I read that description I was like.. WTF? There are DEFINATELY gentler spirits than me floating around. Only people that are like.. seriously close to me have any idea how soft my inside is.. and then I realized it. For me, I am such a gentle spirit that I have to be a badass to survive. True story. If I where to wear my gentle spirit on the surface, all of those other self-serving bastards would eat me alive. So at a very early age.. I learned how to not only be a bad-ass.. but to be one of the best bad-asses around for self-preservation. It almost completely counters the inside. I speak my mind alot, am especially sensitive to ever being used or abused.. am constantly raging about anyone trying to take advantage of me or others.. and call out just about everything i deem "unfair". Its a conscious guard. I do this to keep the monsters out.. because I know that if I let them past the first few defense lines they might completely overtake me. Wow. that sounds like.. almost misanthropic. Don't mean it to be that way.
    Yes, you've definitely got that right. You have to eat people to not be eaten. I'm the same way.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Really? I use the 'elusive' trick. Be intangible, effervescent, and dance around them while tossing rose petals at them

Distract them with tricks and silly fireworks, then disappear, or sing them a lullaby so they snooze all over you.

Let them underestimate me and consider me cute and innocent (usually I don't mind, though I have my moments where I just get tired of it). It gives me the element of surprise if need be, not to mention make most lose their lust for conflict.

I only take my claws out of my velvet gloves when cornered and I usually make very sure I'm not cornered. The only ones who get to do that are close friends and family..and they are elaborately briefed on the risk of claws.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Really? I use the 'elusive' trick. Be intangible, effervescent, and dance around them while tossing rose petals at them

Distract them with tricks and silly fireworks, then disappear, or sing them a lullaby so they snooze all over you.

Let them underestimate me and consider me cute and innocent (usually I don't mind, though I have my moments where I just get tired of it). It gives me the element of surprise if need be, not to mention make most lose their lust for conflict.

I only take my claws out of my velvet gloves when cornered and I usually make very sure I'm not cornered. The only ones who get to do that are close friends and family..and they are elaborately briefed on the risk of claws.
    I leave the claws out in plain vision. Probably illegal.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post

I leave the claws out in plain vision. Probably illegal.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Ahem. Not all 8's yell. Some of us lower our voices when srsly angered!
    I do that, too >_<

Actually I once yelled at a girl I was "supposed to go home with" in front of my friend who was driving because something went down that I felt disrespected by. They both said I was "going crazy" and "almost scary" which made me lolol. They are both INTP so I think we just have different "communication styles."

I go quiet to very loud when pushed and then death chill quiet when super pissed.

But, usually I stay calm and part of the histrionics in the middle phase are just for show/entertainment. It helps keep things not so deathly serious.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Ahem. Not all 8's yell. Some of us lower our voices when srsly angered!
    Counterphobic 6's seem to be the old yellers in my experience. xD
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Yelling seems like an "I can't handle this, I'm getting overly emotional" situation. Could be anybody, really. Seems like 8's would have a better master of gaining control though, not so much with the losing control and yelling.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

What is tritype?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.