• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype 'Gentle Spirit' - 479/497/974/947/749/794 - GET IN HERE!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha ha, no. who calls anyone a 'gentle spirit'?

Hahahahaha! Well, I don't think that anyone would refer to me as a gentle spirit even if given the option on a multiple choice test. Free spirit, maybe. I declare the title inaccurate.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well.. I am a 4w3 (with heavy 3 wing-- like almost equal) but my tri-type is the 479. And ya, when I read that description I was like.. WTF? There are DEFINATELY gentler spirits than me floating around. Only people that are like.. seriously close to me have any idea how soft my inside is.. and then I realized it. For me, I am such a gentle spirit that I have to be a badass to survive. True story. If I where to wear my gentle spirit on the surface, all of those other self-serving bastards would eat me alive. So at a very early age.. I learned how to not only be a bad-ass.. but to be one of the best bad-asses around for self-preservation. It almost completely counters the inside. I speak my mind alot, am especially sensitive to ever being used or abused.. am constantly raging about anyone trying to take advantage of me or others.. and call out just about everything i deem "unfair". Its a conscious guard. I do this to keep the monsters out.. because I know that if I let them past the first few defense lines they might completely overtake me. Wow. that sounds like.. almost misanthropic. Don't mean it to be that way.

Anyhoo.. I do believe it should be renamed to the "gentle-badass".

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well.. I am a 4w3 (with heavy 3 wing-- like almost equal) but my tri-type is the 479. And ya, when I read that description I was like.. WTF? There are DEFINATELY gentler spirits than me floating around. Only people that are like.. seriously close to me have any idea how soft my inside is.. and then I realized it. For me, I am such a gentle spirit that I have to be a badass to survive. True story. If I where to wear my gentle spirit on the surface, all of those other self-serving bastards would eat me alive. So at a very early age.. I learned how to not only be a bad-ass.. but to be one of the best bad-asses around for self-preservation. It almost completely counters the inside. I speak my mind alot, am especially sensitive to ever being used or abused.. am constantly raging about anyone trying to take advantage of me or others.. and call out just about everything i deem "unfair". Its a conscious guard. I do this to keep the monsters out.. because I know that if I let them past the first few defense lines they might completely overtake me. Wow. that sounds like.. almost misanthropic. Don't mean it to be that way.

Yes, you've definitely got that right. You have to eat people to not be eaten. I'm the same way.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really? I use the 'elusive' trick. Be intangible, effervescent, and dance around them while tossing rose petals at them :D

Distract them with tricks and silly fireworks, then disappear, or sing them a lullaby so they snooze all over you.

Let them underestimate me and consider me cute and innocent (usually I don't mind, though I have my moments where I just get tired of it). It gives me the element of surprise if need be, not to mention make most lose their lust for conflict.

I only take my claws out of my velvet gloves when cornered and I usually make very sure I'm not cornered. The only ones who get to do that are close friends and family..and they are elaborately briefed on the risk of claws. :coffee:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really? I use the 'elusive' trick. Be intangible, effervescent, and dance around them while tossing rose petals at them :D

Distract them with tricks and silly fireworks, then disappear, or sing them a lullaby so they snooze all over you.

Let them underestimate me and consider me cute and innocent (usually I don't mind, though I have my moments where I just get tired of it). It gives me the element of surprise if need be, not to mention make most lose their lust for conflict.

I only take my claws out of my velvet gloves when cornered and I usually make very sure I'm not cornered. The only ones who get to do that are close friends and family..and they are elaborately briefed on the risk of claws. :coffee:

I leave the claws out in plain vision. Probably illegal.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I leave the claws out in plain vision. Probably illegal.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Ahem. Not all 8's yell. Some of us lower our voices when srsly angered! :tongue:

I do that, too >_<

Actually I once yelled at a girl I was "supposed to go home with" in front of my friend who was driving because something went down that I felt disrespected by. They both said I was "going crazy" and "almost scary" which made me lolol. They are both INTP so I think we just have different "communication styles."

I go quiet to very loud when pushed and then death chill quiet when super pissed.

But, usually I stay calm and part of the histrionics in the middle phase are just for show/entertainment. It helps keep things not so deathly serious.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yelling seems like an "I can't handle this, I'm getting overly emotional" situation. Could be anybody, really. Seems like 8's would have a better master of gaining control though, not so much with the losing control and yelling.

gromit

likes this
So you take one from each of those three lists? I don't know if I get the point of it.

Starry

So you take one from each of those three lists? I don't know if I get the point of it.

oh whoops...yes gromit. I guess you can say that you 'select' one from each list. I do not fully understand any of this either...as I am new to it and learning. But there are tests you can take as well. I recently took what I thought was a fairly decent test and came out 7w6 4w3 9w1. Maybe I will try to come back and link to it when I have better internet access. Do you know your 'main' e-type?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh whoops...yes gromit. I guess you can say that you 'select' one from each list. I do not fully understand any of this either...as I am new to it and learning. But there are tests you can take as well. I recently took what I thought was a fairly decent test and came out 7w6 4w3 9w1. Maybe I will try to come back and link to it when I have better internet access. Do you know your 'main' e-type?

Gromit is a 9, I think?

For me, tritype explained the whole reason why I was a 7 yet still 4 resonated so much. Tritype says, "yes you can be both a 7 and a 4."

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i identify a lot with being a Gentle Spirit+

for me it is about always wanting great things for people.
having a warmth and love in your heart that can't be contained! and building yourself out around that...
having a core of love, and wanting to bring that into everything you do...

for me it is being a man of decisive and powerful action,
but having my action come from a deep well of love for people

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i identify a lot with being a Gentle Spirit+

for me it is about always wanting great things for people.
having a warmth and love in your heart that can't be contained! and building yourself out around that...
having a core of love, and wanting to bring that into everything you do...

for me it is being a man of decisive and powerful action,
but having my action come from a deep well of love for people

Stares blankly at the post, blinking.

Oh, and welcome back!!! :hug:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gromit is a 9, I think?

For me, tritype explained the whole reason why I was a 7 yet still 4 resonated so much. Tritype says, "yes you can be both a 7 and a 4."

So now everybody has to have a tritype?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So now everybody has to have a tritype?

(Rereads own post.)

That doesn't appear to be what the post says. But if you want it to say that, by all means, read that instead, I'm not picky. :laugh:

If they want one, they can have one, I guess.

gromit

likes this
Yes SNS I'm a 9, as far as I know. But the other two are like ones you identify with to a lesser extent or something? Can it be any other 2 on the enneagram?