123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Question Can you type me by a collage? I'm lost...

I have been a member on here since October but this is my first post and I haven't been lurking.

So I have seen that there's been some research about what types would choose what kinds of pictures to discribe themselves. And typing based on pictures seems to be possible...

Since I am quite confused about my type (again), I thought maybe some of you are experienced enough (or just have a gut feeling) to give an estimation about what my tritype/type/with wings/instinctual stacking is based on this collage...

(Please scroll left and right to see the full pic...)

Thank you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

IxFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Agreed. The first thing I got from the collage was a big fat Fi vibe
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the forum Plush Cat I like your avatar

Judging from the collage, I'd say ISFP 1w2 sx/so (INFP could also be possible)

I like the idea of typing by collage btw, I may have to give it a try

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I see alot of 1-4-9 enneagram wise
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

so many symbols of poetic justice. yo ass is INFP, though I suspect your enneagram is a little more assertive than most INFPs. maybe a 1w9, 1w2 or 4w3. your instinct variant seems to be Sx/Sp, possibly Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Thanks for all the responses and for the "welcome". (just got up ^^)

I can see why you would say I'm an IxFP based on this. But I've doubted being an INFJ so often and always got reassured that I am one based on videos, based on what I write and based on two meetups where other people were found out to not be INFJs. I even scored INFJ on cognitive functions tests when I didn't even know what cognitive functions were. And I scored very low on Se and medium high on Ne.

So..yeah...I do believe that the strong Fi vibe you get here comes from my Enneagram type.

And I thought it was really funny that people type me as a 6 quite often, but that I haven't got any really 6-ish pictures in my collage - just because its not how I see myself. But yes, I do question things a lot. But I'm more pessimistic around others - as a really strange and not appreciated way to get into contact with people - than I am when I'm on my own.

Oh yeah...and maybe I'm pouring in some bias now...hehe...but the last tritypes I've been typed as were:

6w7 9w1 2w1

and

6w7 1w9 2w1

But I don't see the 2 in myself, whereas the others who typed me couldn't see the 4.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

All of the emo expressions make me think Fi, it's not just the expressions of poetic justice - which you are right are very 6 (another 6 here) - I see more Fi than Fe.

Of course I'd have to talk to you more to confirm that, I'm just letting you know that the collage has a major IxFP vibe.

I like your user name, btw, and welcome.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Smile

lol...thanks Marmie...

uhm...btw...I'm used to being able to thank people for their posts and my fingers are itching to so. hehe... But I guess there are no thank exesses here like in the forum I'm used to...?

Hi Plush Well, I guess now that I see the other people's responses, I kinda have to agree a little bit - even though I agreed with you when you first shared the collage with me - I kinda see the perspective of the other posters as being relatively accurate as well.

That said, describing Fe without using images that explicitly involve other individuals - but again also without showing a hint of idealism [which relates back to Fi more] may be a little difficult. However, I myself see Ni in there because I know it's what you were portraying.

Lastly, being the inverse of your type, if I were to make a collage of myself, my first instinct would be to show all the people who I've ever been close to, or related images which show their emotions and lifestyles that I have helped influence. I see myself with respect to others - the core of my being is external. And then I see the future of all of us together ... emotions I'd like to feel and have others feel about me ... The best I can describe is that I see you before I see me. I wonder if that helps.