Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Hi Plush Well, I guess now that I see the other people's responses, I kinda have to agree a little bit - even though I agreed with you when you first shared the collage with me - I kinda see the perspective of the other posters as being relatively accurate as well.

That said, describing Fe without using images that explicitly involve other individuals - but again also without showing a hint of idealism [which relates back to Fi more] may be a little difficult. However, I myself see Ni in there because I know it's what you were portraying.

Lastly, being the inverse of your type, if I were to make a collage of myself, my first instinct would be to show all the people who I've ever been close to, or related images which show their emotions and lifestyles that I have helped influence. I see myself with respect to others - the core of my being is external. And then I see the future of all of us together ... emotions I'd like to feel and have others feel about me ... The best I can describe is that I see you before I see me. I wonder if that helps.
    Well..I can't see myself being an INFP. So I'm looking into being an ISFP right now... I know that I have Ni. That's why.

I have made the collage primarily to find out my Enneagram type. So it shows what I feel very deep within and what I want and stuff like that... I think it's still different from what my thought processes are like.

Probably some of it is not quite as clear to everyone...that the streams are kinda symbolic for time and energy. They were just what I intuited my current feeling would look like. Uh...hard to explain. The hands with the light/energy might even be taken more literally. But wahat lso I felt when I chose them was maybe a bit more Fe-ish. It is supposed to be energy from my hands with which I can do good things/change things in the world or around me/connect with people...but not this 2-ish way, I guess... Uh...that sounds so shallow...and power-hungry...lol...what I felt was much bigger inside me...whatever.

I'm not sure if I would make the same collage for how I think. I bet it would be a quite different. hmm...I could try though.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

A collage is not a consistent way at all to determine an enneatype. WTF?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

There has been some research by Katherine and David Fauvre about what types and what tritypes would choose what kinds of pictures to describe themselves (I think I mentioned it in my first post). There seems to be some kind of consistency. So I don't think it's very off to use it for finding out one's Enneagram type. But after what Phoenix said and what I thought about the whole thing, I actually think that determining an MBTI type will be somewhat difficult or inaccurate - at least when it's not directly depicting one's thought processes.

So regarding my Enneagram type based on the collage (and on the few posts I have written if you like )...

Does anyone think the tritype 6w7 1w9 2w1 is possible? Or would you go with 4(w3?) as a hart fix? Or some different tritype (order whatever) entirely?

My Test scores usually imply 4w5(strong wing) 6w5(not as strong a wing) 9w1(strong wing). Which I don't believe necessarily has to be true.

I think for an instinctual variant stacking sp/sx might be right. Though I also had been confused about it.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Plush Cat View Post
    There has been some research by Katherine and David Fauvre about what types and what tritypes would choose what kinds of pictures to describe themselves (I think I mentioned it in my first post). There seems to be some kind of consistency. So I don't think it's very off to use it for finding out one's Enneagram type. But after what Phoenix said and what I thought about the whole thing, I actually think that determining an MBTI type will be somewhat difficult or inaccurate - at least when it's not directly depicting one's thought processes.
    Katherine and David Fauvre are also inventors of the shity theory of tritype, so I don't think I will adhere to what they say. The enneatype is about the passion of the heart and the mental fixation of the head, i have no clue of this in your collage. I mean, good for you if you use is as a way of self-expression and self-exploration, but the only thing we can do is guessings about your type, not to actually find it with certainty.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Katherine and David Fauvre are also inventors of the shity theory of tritype, so I don't think I will adhere to what they say. The enneatype is about the passion of the heart and the mental fixation of the head, i have no clue of this in your collage. I mean, good for you if you use is as a way of self-expression and self-exploration, but the only thing we can do is guessings about your type, not to actually find it with certainty.
    Hehe, ok.

But in case there's someone else who believes in it I'm still interested in what you think about what I asked in my post above. Even if it isn't with accuracy.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

My feeling from this is 9w1. But really, you should take that as lulz.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

My feeling from this is 9w1. But really, you should take that as lulz.
    ok, thanks anyway.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

BAM! +1

It does relate to S vs N though I think, but not T or F at all. I really doubt an S would make a collage in an attempt to work out what type they are. That's much more of an intuitive thing as far as I know.

The pictures make me think INFP 9.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

INFP. What kind of S would make a collage trying to determine type?

Although I can't say it can always determining thinking/feeling. For example, I love poetry, nature, art, and music. Then, I also really like science. However, it could indicate more towards one or the other to make a collage of all math symbols, etc.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

brainheart

1, 9, 2
    Ni, fe, fi