0 0%
  • Sx/So

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
12 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Angry Why must you insist I'm wrong?

No really! I wanna know why those who think I'm not sp/so think that.

I often have sp/sx shoved in my type by wannabe typists, as my sx radar seems fully defunked from my pov I want to understand why people see that and what it means from their pov.

so, instincts... HIT ME!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Err..dunno, you don't show up on my sx-radar at all
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    No really! I wanna know why those who think I'm not sp/so think that.

I often have sp/sx shoved in my type by wannabe typists, as my sx radar seems fully defunked from my pov I want to understand why people see that and what it means from their pov.

so, instincts... HIT ME!
    I don't know, haven't been able to tell instinctual variants over the internet, except maybe sx. And even that's sketchy.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think you are Sp/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I lean more toward So/Sp, but I'll give you Sp/So -- they're around the same strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

He's friendly but very comfortable on the So level.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I get sp/so and then it flips to so/sp when you let someone in. Your usage of flirtation relates to "so".

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

You seem either So/Sp or Sp/So to me, although I usually get an Sp/So vibe from you. However, as your life changes and you come into yourself, you may find that So side start to flourish as you put away the need for the Sp instincts.

Of course, I don't know if the instinct stacking can change as we grow, or if it's more fixed like MBTI.

I guess I have seen you post a couple of times stuff that might make me think sx. But generally so is more dominant. I don't know about sp, it seems to fit better than sx. But I think sp would be hard to see in a forum, how would you spot it?

At the end of the day, you decide. I'd buy sp/so.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Is it because I panic when sx-doms say they want to wear someone's skin? CAUSE IT'S SCARY YA-KNOW *hides*

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I lean more toward So/Sp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    it flips to so/sp when you let someone in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    You seem either So/Sp or Sp/So to me
    Heh, interesting.

Reading the descriptions on ocean-moonshine the 7 sp/so actually sounds more socially inclined and energetic than the so/sp, dunno if it's just the way that it's written, they almost seem backwards.

Self-pres/Social
    Self-pres/soc Seven has many friends and loves to entertain. Sevens want to experience life with their friends. The self-pres in type Seven manifests in a desire for sensual pleasures. Their energy goes to the comforts of the body and positive experiences, both experiences of the body and the mind. Like all Sevens, they have an enthusiastic quality, especially as it pertains to the future. Making plans for life is essential for the self-pres/social Seven. This future orientation of the self/social Seven can be an escape from boredom, so many of the plans they make for the future don’t come to fruition. This doesn’t stop them however from forging ahead and moving onto the next grand scheme. The self-pres/social Seven’s plans usually focus around typical self-pres concerns such as making money, exploring job opportunities, or renovating the house. With social second in the stacking much of their energy will spill over into maintaining social connections.

When unhealthier, their many friendships serve mostly as tools which help keep the Seven distracted from facing themselves and their problems. The more friends, the more opportunities the Seven has to be distracted. These Sevens can have a hard time making or keeping commitments, as commitments can feel like a limitation on their options. With the sexual instinct least developed, they can feel unmotivated to put in the work it takes to maintain a close relationship.

Social/Self-pres
    Enneatype Seven is a mentally fixated type, with image focus generally underdeveloped. For the social Seven, the concern with issues of image and relation to the group is somewhat at odds with dominant type Seven fixation. This can result in some apparently conflicting behaviors in the social/self-pres Seven. There is an underlying sense of insecurity and anxiety that isn’t as apparent in the other subtypes of Seven which is especially noticeable with the Six wing. (These can even become quite needy when unbalanced.) With sexual instinct least developed, they can lose trust in the bonds they have. While they may be very good and comfortable in a large group and when dealing with surface social relationships, they sometimes can struggle with forming and maintaining connections in a closer relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    However, as your life changes and you come into yourself, you may find that So side start to flourish as you put away the need for the Sp instincts.

Of course, I don't know if the instinct stacking can change as we grow, or if it's more fixed like MBTI.
    Boy-oh-boy do I hope so. I think my use of So is actually quite immature, the second paragraph of the sp/so write up rings true

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Your usage of flirtation relates to "so".
    Cause I like to flirt with as many people as possible at the same time, it's just more efficient that way ya know

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I guess I have seen you post a couple of times stuff that might make me think sx. But generally so is more dominant. I don't know about sp, it seems to fit better than sx. But I think sp would be hard to see in a forum, how would you spot it?
    Fair point.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yup, that's the reason. I'll trade you my skin for yours, it's not like you'll be homeless, you pansy
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”