12 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Sx Last, when do you show intimacy?

just curious
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Phantonym

Whenever I feel like it but only with people I feel very close to and very comfortable with.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

What do you mean by intimacy? I'm not being funny but it can mean different things like sex, vulnerability, closeness, familiarity, warmth, affection or lack of guardedness and so on, some things are easier than others.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    What do you mean by intimacy? I'm not being funny but it can mean different things like sex, vulnerability, closeness, familiarity, warmth, affection or lack of guardedness and so on, some things are easier than others.
    any of these things except sex (that's different)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Damn, sex would have been the easy one to answer well then...

Vulnerability: Never more than I have to and generally only when my defences are inhibited, ie when drinking. Trust and openness I have no issues with, I tend to use that so show intimacy more than vulnerability.

Familiarity: More often than not, I am never very formal.

Warmth: Whenever the moment hits and something strikes me as touching.

Affection: With friends not too often, with a lover frequently.

Lack of guardedness: I don't, it's always there, even when drinking.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Damn, sex would have been the easy one to answer well then...

Vulnerability: Never more than I have to and generally only when my defences are inhibited, ie when drinking. Trust and openness I have no issues with, I tend to use that so show intimacy more than vulnerability.

Familiarity: More often than not, I am never very formal.

Warmth: Whenever the moment hits and something strikes me as touching.

Affection: With friends not too often, with a lover frequently.

Lack of guardedness: I don't, it's always there, even when drinking.
    guardedness is an Sp/Sx thing more than an Sp/So thing
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Whenever I feel like it but only with people I feel very close to and very comfortable with.
    This
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I am intimate when it feels genuinely natural for me to be so - when people inspire me to be so. However, I rarely feel the inclination. Mostly I find moments of intimacy awkward because it feels forced. I feel self-conscious because often I'm not feeling what I'm meant to be feeling in that moment. Few people have ever managed to draw me in enough that I would wish to be intimate with them.

Oh and when I'm really, seriously drunk. But that's pretty rare too.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'll bite.

Vulnerability:
    I can't really control this one; sometimes I'll have an outburst of built-up emotion and won't be able to control it, and I'll feel very vulnerable then. But I would only choose to show vulnerability if I knew that I needed to. And I would pick the people I opened up to very carefully, i.e. only close friends, family, or people with expertise (and by that I mean either 1. psychologists/psychiatrists, or 2. people who understand what I'm dealing with and could advise me in such a way that I could escape whatever situation is eating away at me).

Familiarity:
    Pretty much everyone. I try to be friendly, cordial and respectful with everyone I meet.

Warmth:
    See above.

Affection:
    Friends. This is one of the only areas where I don't differentiate between close and not-so-close friends. I'm the sort of person who has a very large circle of friends but a very small group of truly close friends, but I think I can show affection with any member of the larger group.

Lack of guardedness:
    Preferably no one, but if it had to be someone, it would be someone who wouldn't be offended by my true opinion on certain things. Speaking of guardedness and drinking (which Kas brought up earlier), the way that I become less guarded when I drink is to get incredibly harsh and blunt with people -- no longer cushioning verbal blows, letting out all my Te-perfectionistic irritation, flat-out insulting things, and, in other words, being an arrogant jerk (which is a tendency that I try very hard to hold in). The person I'd be less guarded with would be the person who wouldn't be offended by a display like that. Unless you're talking about guardedness relating to deep personal feelings... in which case my answer would be the same as with "Vulnerability".
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sex has always been the easiest of the things on that list

I control what information people know about me... I'm a control freak that way and I enjoy manipulating my image by information control Occasionally I am frank and open about a topic because I feel that it is important... afterwords I wish to slink behind the couch and hide...

I'm one of the few people that I know who ends conversations with thier long term signifigant other with "see you" instead of "love you"... I almost never tell anyone I love them or express any form of verbal affection that doesn't boil down to "good job, man!"

I like people in general, but do not trust most people particularly... I can be with someone years and they still don't know important chunks of my life... I don't feel that it is any of thier business really... I still need SOME form of privacy. I'll talk to strangers about any topic under the sun except for my past or what I feel about anything

don't know if that helps any
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett