User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    8s are not the most heroic type. 1s are followed by 3s and 4s (4s when they're healthy, 3s are more heroic when they're unhealthy lol)
    I can see how 1's could be more heroic than 8's, but not 3's or 4's.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Wow. Trishe! Damn straight she is an 8. Should of added Shanttoto somewhere in there.

You chose the right melodies for the types.

Pretty good for the characters that I do know.
    Thanks for the compliments! I would've added Shantotto (thinking she might be a 3?) and other Final Fantasy characters, but I only wanted to use the main heroes and villains from each of the main series (and Tactics) otherwise it'd have been too crowded, so I went with Prishe for XI, since CoP was one of the better expansion packs.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbringer View Post
    I can see how 1's could be more heroic than 8's, but not 3's or 4's.

Thanks for the compliments! I would've added Shantotto (thinking she might be a 3?) and other Final Fantasy characters, but I only wanted to use the main heroes and villains from each of the main series (and Tactics) otherwise it'd have been too crowded, so I went with Prishe for XI, since CoP was one of the better expansion packs.
    4s are heroic when they integrate to 1. there emotional intensity gain focus, moral integrity and discipline and give them tremendous power and charisma
    3s are heroic for it's own sake. they are the most overt and theatrical with their heroism. other types fall into heroic roles more reluctantly, but if you ask a heroic 3 if they think they are heroic, they will answer "oh course! now watch as I slay xyz monster!" 3w2s love the chance to be gain glory and acclaim, 3w4s relish the opportunity to play the role of the hero
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Evannah/simple

I typed her INTJ 3w4 5w4 8w7 sp/so.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Definitely!

B. Shantotto? D. Shantotto? Lady Karababa?

If a bit on the anti-hero side anyways, she is like a 3.

"Oh-hohohoho!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

4s are heroic when they integrate to 1. there emotional intensity gain focus, moral integrity and discipline and give them tremendous power and charisma
    But only healthy 4's integrate to 1 and that's a rare occurrence. On average, 4's aren't really that heroic.

3s are heroic for it's own sake. they are the most overt and theatrical with their heroism. other types fall into heroic roles more reluctantly, but if you ask a heroic 3 if they think they are heroic, they will answer "oh course! now watch as I slay xyz monster!" 3w2s love the chance to be gain glory and acclaim, 3w4s relish the opportunity to play the role of the hero
    As you said, 3's aren't heroic for the sake of heroism, but for glory and acclaim. Unlike 8's and 1's who genuinely stand up for the people or ideals they care about, 3's will only fight if it gets them noticed or if it's beneficial to their goals. For example, when someone says heroic 8, I can immediately think of someone like Martin Luther King Jr., but when you say heroic 3, no one comes to mind.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Definitely!

B. Shantotto? D. Shantotto? Lady Karababa?

If a bit on the anti-hero side anyways, she is like a 3.

"Oh-hohohoho!"
    Oh, yeah! I completely forgot about her penchant for disguises and world domination. Yeah, she's definitely a 3. In fact, this quote pretty much screams 3:

"Why be led, when you can be leader?
    Why bow to lady luck when you can beat her?
    Why sit back and relax if you can pull your fill?
    Before you are taken, why not go in for the kill?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

But only healthy 4's integrate to 1 and that's a rare occurrence. On average, 4's aren't really that heroic.

As you said, 3's aren't heroic for the sake of heroism, but for glory and acclaim. Unlike 8's and 1's who genuinely stand up for the people or ideals they care about, 3's will only fight if it gets them noticed or if it's beneficial to their goals. For example, when someone says heroic 8, I can immediately think of someone like Martin Luther King Jr., but when you say heroic 3, no one comes to mind.
    3s reasons for being heroic aren't ALWAYS shallow we simply embellish our convictions and heroism more than other types like 1s and 8s
    I can think of tons:

Balmung of the Azure Sky, .hack//sign: 3w4 sp/sx

Jeramiah Gottwald, Code Geass: 3w2 sx/so

Ash Ketchum, Pokemon: 3w2 sx/so

overall, I think the order of heroism goes 1, 3 = 8, 4, 6, 7, 2, 9, 5
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

the stereotypical dashing prince who slays the dragon and rescues the princess is an INFP Sx 3
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

the stereotypical dashing prince who slays the dragon and rescues the princess is an INFP Sx 3
    Most princes in fairy tales are usually flat characters with no personality other than to save the princess. They could be any personality type for all anyone knows. Do you have any real life examples of a heroic 3? Also regarding Balmung, I actually typed him as a 1 in my video since he wants The World to be perfect and free from hackers and rampant A.I.s (though I'm going by the Balmung in the .hack//GAMEs than the one in the anime).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Most princes in fairy tales are usually flat characters with no personality other than to save the princess. They could be any personality type for all anyone knows. Do you have any real life examples of a heroic 3? Also regarding Balmung, I actually typed him as a 1 in my video since he wants The World to be perfect and free from hackers and rampant A.I.s (though I'm going by the Balmung in the .hack//GAMEs than the one in the anime).
    - Balmung is too vain and theatrical to be a 1. he cares a great deal about projecting a heroic image. the reason he is so heroic is because he is both truly heroic and has the theatrical flair, charisma and leadership abilities of a 3
    - this is a thread about RPG characters, thus why I brought up a bunch of fictional heroic 3s.
    - to be honest, I think there needs to be a 3 vs 1 thread. they can look a lot alike (especially fictional characters)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!