First 12

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    How do you know I not a type 8 with sole basis in the form of forum posts?
    You seem kind of 8-ish, I'm just asking if you took some tests or read Personality Types, etc.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    You seem kind of 8-ish, I'm just asking if you took some tests or read Personality Types, etc.
    Extensive reading + multiple periods of introspection and lack of internal reference points as well as abused childhood have led me to conclude that I am indeed a type 8.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Extensive reading + multiple periods of introspection and lack of internal reference points as well as abused childhood have led me to conclude that I am indeed a type 8.
    I get ya, except for "lack of internal reference points." What is that?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I get ya, except for "lack of internal reference points." What is that?
    it just means I don't know what I really am on the inside :P
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    INFp

4w5. Wanting to be more unique than everybody else is not a 3-wing trait. Your inner fragility, feeling damaged, sensitivity, point to 4. You probably desire to be understood by others. Another four-trait is to always be preparing to live life but never quite getting around to it.
    Yes, I need to be understood, but at the same time, I feel like no one can understand me, like I'm too complex to be summarized or to have my feelings trivalized by someone, like it often happens. It annoys me when someone say that they understand me, or that they're like me, because I want to avoid being common and because I think they cannot dig me up completly. So it's like I want to be understod but at the same time find it flattering that no one does. I'm annoyed when I'm not seen for who I am. Judge me on who I am and don't accept me, it's fine. But don't you dare judge me or accept me for who I am not.

The eternal preparation for life is something that really resonates with me. I always tell myself that one day, one day I will be able to do what I want/need to do, when I'll have zero shame left, when I'll be totally satisfied with my identity, when I'll be as unique/authentic/competent as it's possible to be. When I'll be able to handle the world. But alas, I get stuck in self-analysis instead, I make no moves to improve myself, I'm left with being an inadequate slop who never does anything, who never experiences what she wants to experience. One on hand, I feel like my inner life is richer anyway, but on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing things.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Nymma View Post
    Yes, I need to be understood, but at the same time, I feel like no one can understand me, like I'm too complex to be summarized or to have my feelings trivalized by someone, like it often happens. It annoys me when someone say that they understand me, or that they're like me, because I want to avoid being common and because I think they cannot dig me up completly. So it's like I want to be understod but at the same time find it flattering that no one does. I'm annoyed when I'm not seen for who I am. Judge me on who I am and don't accept me, it's fine. But don't you dare judge me or accept me for who I am not.

The eternal preparation for life is something that really resonates with me. I always tell myself that one day, one day I will be able to do what I want/need to do, when I'll have zero shame left, when I'll be totally satisfied with my identity, when I'll be as unique/authentic/competent as it's possible to be. When I'll be able to handle the world. But alas, I get stuck in self-analysis instead, I make no moves to improve myself, I'm left with being an inadequate slop who never does anything, who never experiences what she wants to experience. One on hand, I feel like my inner life is richer anyway, but on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing things.
    Would you say it all boils down to a feeling of being exempt?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    INFp

Would you say it all boils down to a feeling of being exempt?
    Yes, I think so.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    Your writing has a certain nervous quality to it that's almost making me think you should explore 6, but nothing you've said has really indicated that you should... anyway, I'd totally and completely discount 3w4. As for 4w5 vs 5w4, maybe take a look at this.
    Wow-those are honestly the best descriptions I have ever stumbled upon-thank you for referring them to me. I really relate to many of them: 5w4, 5w6, 3w4, 4w5, even 4w3. But I think the one I relate the most is 4w5.