• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hannibal Lechter

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he's clearly beyond a shadow of a doubt an INTJ, but what's his enneatype? I think he's 8w7 sx/sp disintegrated to 5

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heard he was 5w4 sx/so. What gives you the impression he's unhealthy?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heard he was 5w4 sx/so. What gives you the impression he's unhealthy?

he's a sociopath with a traumatic childhood who's been locked in a cell for over a decade

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ lol, good conclusion. ^^ However, you got the spelling of his surname wrong in the title. It's "Lecter".

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes, INTJ 5w4 Sx/So.

nahhh that would just be too simple. We must bring levels of health into this.

he's a sociopath with a traumatic childhood who's been locked in a cell for over a decade

I don't believe that makes him unhealthy, I do believe that makes him a sociopath with a traumatic childhood who's been locked in a cell for over a decade, however.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Actually, I think Lecter is a very healthy 5 integrated to 8.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What gives you the impression he's unhealthy?

am i the only one who read this as a joke?

:thinking:

thought it was obvious... maybe it's not a joke at all... lol...

another vote for 5w4.

The novel chronicles Lecter's early life, from birth into an aristocratic family in Lithuania in 1933, to being orphaned, along with his beloved little sister Mischa, in 1941 when invading German and Soviet forces storm the family estate. Shortly thereafter, Lecter and Mischa are captured by a band of Vichy, who murder and cannibalize Mischa before her brother's eyes. Lecter is so traumatized that he is rendered temporarily mute and later becomes fixated on cannibalism. Lecter escapes from the deserters and takes up residence in an orphanage (where he was bullied by the other children as well as abused by the dean) until he is adopted when he was sixteen by his uncle Robert and his Japanese wife, Lady Murasaki. As Lecter grows into a young man, he forms a close, pseudo-romantic relationship with the widowed Murasaki and shows great intellectual aptitude, entering medical school at a young age. During this period, he is tutored in the Japanese martial art of kenjutsu by Murasaki, who descended from a house of Hiroshima Samurai. Despite his seemingly comfortable life, Lecter is consumed by a savage obsession with avenging Mischa's death.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
am i the only one who read this as a joke?

:thinking:

thought it was obvious... maybe it's not a joke at all... lol...

another vote for 5w4.
No, I was serious. 5w4 with integration towards 8, not the other way around.