User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Default The one liner Enneagram test

Which of these questions can you answer in the affirmative and primarily relate to:
    1: Do you feel committed to a code of ethics that impels you to conjure great shame or guilt to stop you from transgressing?
    2: Do you care for being relied on by important people, not asking for anything in return?
    3: Do you impress other people with your ability to conform to the scene?
    4: Do you long for things once possessed or dreamt of, happiness, stability or power?
    5: Do you care deeply for being an authority on things?
    6: Do you feel compelled towards contingency thinking, thinking around people’s issues as well as your own?
    7: Do you find yourself too focused on your own stimulation over aiming to impart and partake in experiences you and others would be truly grateful for?
    8: Do you find yourself committed to your actions, compelled to dispatch your goal?
    9: Are you reluctant to engage in the fray of life, finding it more comfortable sit back, when driven to act most comfortable when playing peacemaker?
    11: Do you find it hard to truly sense, rather than calculate, other peoples’ emotional states and are you good at keeping your thoughts private?
    12: Do you find accuracy important (in what people say etc.) and are you very driven to follow your personal inclinations, sometimes at the expense of others?
    13: Do you indulge in the actions you prize, embellishing with all your skill and ability?

Comments, amendments? I'll try add 12 later, but would be nice if someone could come up with a good 7 one that applies to silly&bored 7's.
    Last edited by Zangetshumody; 06-20-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Zang View Post
    1: Do you feel committed to a code of ethics you feel great shame or guilt for transgressing?
    2: Do you care for being relied on by important people, not asking for anything in return?
    3: Do you impress other people with your ability to conform to the scene?
    4: Do you long for things once possessed or dreamt of, happiness, stability or power?
    5: Do you care for being an authority on things?
    6: Do you feel compelled towards contingency thinking, thinking around people’s issues as well as your own?
    7:
    8: Do you find yourself committed to your actions, slavishly compelled to dispatch your goal?
    9: Are you reluctant to engage in the fray of life, finding it more comfortable sit back, when driven to act most comfortable when playing peacemaker?
    11: Do you find it hard to truly discern peoples’ emotional states, or don’t care to perceive them; and are you good at concealing your thoughts?
    12: Do you find accuracy important (in what people say etc.) and are you very driven to follow your personal inclinations, sometimes at the expense of others?
    13: Do you indulge in the actions you prize, embellishing with all your skill and ability?

Comments, amendments? I'll try add 12 later, but would be nice if someone could come up with a good 7 one that applies to silly&bored 7's.
    Hmmm.. some of these one liners appear to apply to unhealthy's only.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Hmmm.. some of these one liners appear to apply to unhealthy's only.
    If your not going to designate which ones, its rather dubious why you bothered to reply at all.

5: Do you care for being an authority on things?
    7:
    8: Do you find yourself committed to your actions, compelled to dispatch your goal?
    11: Do you find it hard to truly discern peoples’ emotional states, or don’t care to perceive them; and are you good at concealing your thoughts?

I relate to these a bit. I especially relate to number 7.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Why are there 12 types? This is that crazy thing isn't it... oh well, I'm not fussed. Most of those sound fine, others seem a little awkward.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Why are there 12 types? This is that crazy thing isn't it... oh well, I'm not fussed. Most of those sound fine, others seem a little awkward.
    the inclusion of 3 extra types allows for sociopaths, psychopaths and those who are very indulgent find a place in a system.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ why can't they already find a place in the system? indulgence would certainly seem to be a 7 trait, or perhaps 4; psychopaths could easily be 3, 5w6, 7, 8; sociopaths could fall under 5, 6, 7, 8, or even 9w8.

i think most people tend to long for / dream of happiness, stability, and power...

this one is excellent.

i suspect this one would hold true for many 3s as well.

maybe:

7: Do you find yourself growing quickly bored with the current situation, even though it seemed so appealing before you attained it?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Zang View Post
    Which of these questions can you answer in the affirmative and primarily relate to:

yes
    yes
    yes
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I really think 13 fits me very well. Good job!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

brainheart

Don't relate to the word power at all on the type four. Vitality, creativity, idealism would be more like it, not power. Control, maybe.