• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram and types of divas

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9: the perfectionist OCD diva who goes off on the other singers for messing up their rhythms
3w2: the fame seeking attention whore who wants her name on all the magazines in the music industry
3w4: the socialite diva in the fur coat who responds to everything "yes darling"
4w3: the drama queen
7w6: the comedic diva famous for making everyone smile and laugh. she probably prefers bright colors and has a tastes for attention grabbing hats
7w8: the firebrand hedonistic diva adamant on getting what she wants (this variety may also wear fur coats or other extremely upper crust outfits)
9w1: the chill diva who just wants to go home for a nice cup of tea once she is done with a performance

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How can a diva be chill? ... I don't think that's really possible, if they are chill, they would't be divas

diva: a celebrated female singer (usually a soprano) of great charisma

2 examples of famous divas who are clearly 9s are

Joan Sutherland 9w1

Beyonce 9w8

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Joan Sutherland is a 1w9. Sx/So.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's also some 6w5 diva, like Mary J Blige and Mary Weiss from the Shangri-Las.

Mary Weiss 6w5 Sx/Sp

Mary J Blige 6w5 Sx/Sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Joan Sutherland is a 1w9. Sx/So.

actually, that makes sense too, the vibe she gives off when she sings is a heroic sx 1w9. her IRL personality just seems more chill, detached, low key and phlegmatic compared to the usually more choleric 1w9, so I think 9 with a strong 1 wing seems more likely

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Problem is that she's very much opiniated, too much yo be a 9w1 who aremore nonchalant dreamer, and hardly that hard-working and hard on themselves.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Problem is that she's very much opiniated, too much yo be a 9w1 who aremore nonchalant dreamer, and hardly that hard-working and hard on themselves.

she's opinionated because she's right and she has (at this point in her life) a successful 20 year behind her to back up all of her beliefs. compared to most people with her level of success and discipline, she's relatively non opinionated if you ask me. she may be a 1 as you suggest, but I don't think this trait is more than loosely correlated with enneatype 1. 9s can be hard working when they are healthy, but they tend to be more slow paced than 1s (Dame Joan does not strike me as a very fast paced person that's for sure).
PS: you seem to have known about Joan Sutherland, are you a fan? :D

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i mainly see 3w4 sx/so and 7w8 sx/so. maybe 8w7 sx/so.