• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What enneagram is your state?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kansas: 6w7, 2w1 social/sexual
Missouri: 3w4, 7w8, 8w9, 1w9 self preservation/sexual
California: 9w8, 3w2, 7w6 all instinctual variants
Texas: 8w7, 1w9 sexual/social
New York: 3w4, 8, 4w3, 7w8 self preservation/sexual

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
seems about right for california. i feel like i've met a lot of 7w8 and 8w7's in oakland.

i'm from maryland but can't think of a good enneagram type for it. it's pretty much a boring, personality-less state.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Minnesota, depends on where I think. Minneapolis/St. Paul area is different than the rural prairielands.

I'd guess Minneapolis/St. Paul area is more 3ish and the more rural areas 9ish or 6ish.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
352j1w2.jpg

ish.

actually SC should probably be more pink/yellow and less pink/red but whatever. you get the idea. the deep south is mostly 2w3 and 3w2, imo. breadbasket 2w1. new england 1w2. the coast gets 9'd.

Sunny Ghost

I'd say the town I live in is very 4w5, 7w6, 9w1. It's very Bohemian, surprisingly for Georgia.

Georgia, however... maybe a 3w2? I'm really not the best with enneagram.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The state as a whole? The vibe? Colorado's probably a 7. Extremely outdoorsy and active/experiential. Edit: After reading the post below me, maybe some 2 as well - Colorado is very welcoming and friendly/'real' - in ways that I didn't experience while living/growing up in the Midwest. (Also, maybe Midwest = sp and Colorado = so?)

The Denver/Boulder area though will have the usual mix of more liberal types with a 4-yr+ college education, although Boulder specifically is way too saturated with 4's. Maybe 3's too, actually - it's extremely image-conscious and self-entitlement-focused in a hippy way...which is why I didn't have a desire to live in Boulder!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Washington: 2w3 > 9w8 > 6w7 sx/so

The state is pretty chill and most of the people here that I have encountered are extremely polite, friendly, and kind, even to other strangers. :)

B

brainheart

The state as a whole? The vibe? Colorado's probably a 7. Extremely outdoorsy and active/experiential. Edit: After reading the post below me, maybe some 2 as well - Colorado is very welcoming and friendly/'real' - in ways that I didn't experience while living/growing up in the Midwest. (Also, maybe Midwest = sp and Colorado = so?)

The Denver/Boulder area though will have the usual mix of more liberal types with a 4-yr+ college education, although Boulder specifically is way too saturated with 4's. Maybe 3's too, actually - it's extremely image-conscious and self-entitlement-focused in a hippy way...which is why I didn't have a desire to live in Boulder!
Boulder? 4? Not on your life. 9 and counter phobic 6 mixed with 3 and 7. If it were loaded with fours it would have a far better music scene than this jam band blah-ness.

I have no idea how you type a state. Seems a little loopy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hollywood= 3
Silicon Valley= 5
Las Vegas= 7
Salt Lake City= 1
Honollulu= 2
New York= 8

My country is often related with 4. Why not.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kind of hard to pinpoint California as a whole....

Silicon Valley (5w4?) is different from
SF is different from (3w4?)
Oakland is different from (8w7/7w8?)
L.A. is different from (3w2 and possibly 3w4?)
San Diego is different from
Sacramento is different from (9w8/9w1?)
Monterey is different from
Stockton is different from...

You get the picture. Name a city from Northern California and go all the way to Southern California... and the personalities are different enough.