Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Tritype Titles

excluding dominant type, what title would you give various tritype combinations?

3-7-8: the celebrity
    4-6-9: the rockaholic
    8-5-3: the businessman
    8-4-7: the flamboyant elitist
    8-2-6: the protector
    1-3-6: the workaholic
    1-4-7: the idealist
    1-5-4: the conspirator
    3-7-9: the socialite
    1-2-6: the servant
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Anew Leaf

4-9-5: The Best.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

4-6-8 is actually already called "The Truth Teller" and I saw that and I was like omgz it's me.

The canary in a coal mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    4-9-5: The Best.
    This, but in reverse for 594 ... or whatever the hell you make out of this

"459/594/945 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, and accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher, you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you."

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    This, but in reverse for 594 ... or whatever the hell you make out of this

"459/594/945 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, and accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher, you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you."
    Don't tell the ENTP's but I INTPs too.

I would also suggest 4-9-5: the Inspired

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

8-3-5 the push-puller

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

4-5-1: The Conscientious Intellectual Romantic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Funny. I had never even heard of tritypes until this thread ... isn't that bizarre, considering how much type stuff I've looked at?

I score as 5w4 typically, but there were two that seem to capture different flavors of me (the first seems more dominant nowadays):

The advisor
    5-2-9: this is a more generous, social and good-natured Five, who genuinely enjoys helping others out and being in a relationship with them. Although they do require their alone time, Fives of this tritype tend to be more personable and they make wonderful advisors and counselors as long as they can keep behind the scenes. They are rather attracted to human sciences (psychology, sociology) and have a natural flair for moderating conflicts and solving people’s problems.
    typical subtypes: social, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-9-2, 2-5-9
    flavours: friendly, understanding, cooperative and humanistic
    The mythisizer/dreamweaver
    5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-4-9, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
    flavours: laid-back, unconventional, imaginative and random
    The names could use improvement, I'm too tired to think straight.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Funny. I had never even heard of tritypes until this thread ... isn't that bizarre, considering how much type stuff I've looked at?
    I find tritype theory a lot more accurate than the basic enneagram theory.