• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Titles

B

brainheart

Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens.jpg

har. actually i think this whole website should be conflagrated. then i would stop spending time on it. I blame typologycentral for my rampant sloth.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
aren't we all aware this is a huge ass waste of time? I mean, crap, i'm just mildly hung over and being lazy. parlour games, as I said. so why do people get so irritated?

Yea, we'd be wasting our time doing something else if it weren't for this thread.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
har. actually i think this whole website should be conflagrated. then i would stop spending time on it. I blame typologycentral for my rampant sloth.

I tried to blame typology central too. Then I quit and had to blame facebook. Then I quit that and had to blame hulu. Then I started to go to the gym and was tired and achey and injured all the time and came back here in my fatigue. I think that I should be "conflagrated" because I am clearly the waste of time.

B

brainheart

or setting shortnsweet on fire...

or derailing this thread....

I'm a 44457979893759 thread derailer

B

brainheart

I hope shortnsweet was on there so she can go up in flames and stop distracting herself.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*goes 7 on everyone*

Who cares! It's fun :solidarity:

:party::smoke::party2::happy::nice::happy2::crazy::546::banana2::yay::rofl1::harhar::moodeath::popc1::laugh::banana::happy0065::thumbup::woot::biggrin::moonwalk:

:bananallama:

:smooch:

B

brainheart

:nono:

This is in regards to having fun....

All right, I've killed enough brain cells now. Thanks, thread!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope shortnsweet was on there so she can go up in flames and stop distracting herself.

It's true. I deserve to die in a train going off track. And I can think the whole time, "this is just a metaphor of my whole life and typology central behavior!!!!!" :cry:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thing is that enneagram is not a toy.

It is an esoteric teaching wich survive for millenials toward narrative tradition. Sad to see how it can be devoyed.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does anyone else wanna tickle Speed till he cannot stop laughing and hit him with tons of pillows? :unsure:
Coz I'm really trying not to, here *bites lips*

In all seriousness, Speed, you're right, it can be a very helpful tool when properly applied, but this thread was meant in a lighthearted manner, I'm sure, and can in fact encourage them to delve deeper into that system and see if it is something helpful for them as well :hug:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*goes 7 on everyone*

Who cares! It's fun :solidarity:

Heck yes! :solidarity: I don't get these people crashing our enneagram tritype party. It will never stop.... the beat will go on.... :moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::drummerboy::drummerboy:

B

brainheart

The thing is that enneagram is not a toy.

It is an esoteric teaching wich survive for millenials toward narrative tradition. Sad to see how it can be devoyed.

No offense, but now I have visions of a south park enneagram episode. Oh, that could be lovely!

Actually, take offense if you so desire.