• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Titles

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Viridian
4-6-9 / 4-9-6 - The Soulmate
6-4-9 / 6-9-4 - The Devotee
9-4-6 / 9-6-4 - The Unifier

So I'm either one of these three, cool :yes:

Oh I know, write descriptions for all of them! :D Nah, I'm just kidding, you don't gotta do that. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of the most giant pile of shit I've ever seen.

How can you waste your time like this?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
B-but - what did I do wrong? :cry:

:hug: Speed's probably just busy procrastinating and getting frustrated that this thread isn't keeping him sufficiently distracted. I'm sure he's over it by now though...

:devil: :peepwall:

B

brainheart

A water spirit? Well... I do really love water. Hmm. Care to elaborate, viridian?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
A water spirit? Well... I do really love water. Hmm. Care to elaborate, viridian?

Well, it's a bit like the Atlantean, as I've explained above, but the Four dominance brings a greater awareness of one's emotional states. According to Paracelsus, the ondine/undine represents the element of water, which is strongly associated with emotions and intuition. :wub: That's how my reasoning went, anyway.

The_World_As_Will

Well, it's a bit like the Atlantean, as I've explained above, but the Four dominance brings a greater awareness of one's emotional states. According to Paracelsus, the ondine/undine represents the element of water, which is strongly associated with emotions and intuition. :wub: That's how my reasoning went, anyway.

:wubbie: Viridian!! YOU ARE AWESOME purely for the fact that you brought up a 16th century Alchemist!!! :D

B

brainheart

I get. I get. A psychic told me once that she had visions of me submerged in a tank of water. And I am a water sign astrologically. so... whatever that means as far as this parlor game goes.

Bohemian for 479 497 might be misleading because I think 4w5s tend to relate to the bohemian moniker, that's why riso hudson use it to describe 4w5s. Any other ideas?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
B-but - what did I do wrong? :cry:

Pay attention to a stupid theory.

Speed's probably just busy procrastinating and getting frustrated that this thread isn't keeping him sufficiently distracted. I'm sure he's over it by now though

;)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
:wubbie: Viridian!! YOU ARE AWESOME purely for the fact that you brought up a 16th century Alchemist!!! :D

W-well, thanks... I don't know a lot about alchemy or History, but I do have a passing interest in the whole "Four Temperaments" thing and access to Wikipedia... :blush:

I get. I get. A psychic told me once that she had visions of me submerged in a tank of water. And I am a water sign astrologically. so... whatever that means as far as this parlor game goes.

Bohemian for 479 497 might be misleading because I think 4w5s tend to relate to the bohemian moniker, that's why riso hudson use it to describe 4w5s. Any other ideas?

Hmmm... The Swan?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't stop laughing at that comment. Lol.

Yea, I usually feel that way about this entire website though. The point, speed Gavroche, is procrastination.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Can I perhaps suggest switching them around? The Bohemian for the 5-ers and the Undine for the 7-ers? (again, I'm biased, I love water nymphs :heart:)

B

brainheart

Can I perhaps suggest switching them around? The Bohemian for the 5-ers and the Undine for the 7-ers? (again, I'm biased, I love water nymphs :heart:)

I would for sure go for that trade. I think it's more fitting, anyway. I just can't see myself being a nymph. 479s have a fairy mystical creature thing going for them. I... am very human. This makes me salivate: "bohemian, a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices."

ooh, baby

G

Ginkgo

1285385666280.jpg

B

brainheart

aren't we all aware this is a huge ass waste of time? I mean, crap, i'm just mildly hung over and being lazy. parlour games, as I said. so why do people get so irritated?