• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype Titles

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I was thinking about a 359 friend today. He's very able, smart and confident. There's no mental challenge he's afraid to engage and he gets excited at the opportunity to show off. This confidence is both his biggest strength and weakness. Even when he screws up he tries to rationalise it. "It's not that bad". Kinda neat I thought, theoretically anyways.

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
268: The defender

258: The Walking Contradiction/ to me is the most rare type. I think that my aunt is one with 2 on the center.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I combine the Elfboy's and Viridian's posts, I'am an underdog fighter. Well, I still think that trifix is bullshit but I like it, and that represents me quite well.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I combine the Elfboy's and Viridian's posts, I'am an underdog fighter. Well, I still think that trifix is bullshit but I like it, and that represents me quite well.

you seem like a 683 to me. personally being a 784 makes sense to be because it explains why I don't have a 7-ish personality

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Note on the title of 'healer' for 479's: the reason I don't like that title is because it sounds like a servant. I don't want to offend the medical profession, but at least I see good doctors etc. as servants of the community. The 4 gives me a strong, romanticised sense of identity, my 7 gives me optimism. Together, you get an individual who is fairly ambitious. I want to be more than a servant. Don't get me wrong, if I became a pivotal researcher in medical science, or something, that'll be all good, but those aren't the connotations I naturally get with the 'healer' title.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
258: The Walking Contradiction/ to me is the most rare type. I think that my aunt is one with 2 on the center.

Too be honest that seem to be true at face value, since my persona has a number of contradictions that make it hard to define of classify. At least until you understand what you are really all about.

5w6 - I am sophisticated intellectual and it would be wise that you listen to me.
8w9 - I am Darth Vader and in the interest of your health is that you listen to me.
2w1 - I am you mother and you are going to eat that soup. After that you will study the whole afternoon since you are going to college.

When you put it like that it isn't really a contradiction. :cool:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
8-3-5: the overpowering narcissist.

... they tend to be my fav :ninja:

Also, as 4-9-7, I think my w8 has caught up with my w1 the last few years. It's weird - wings seem to balance out over the years, or at least, that's my experience.

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
278 - the trickster

perfect_st0rm

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
259 - The Consultant

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I strongly believe I am a 359 as in studies I have found most of the quizzes give me results of 3,5, and the 9 tends to blur with 8 and 6

359 The Thinker
tumblr_o8voejJuqm1vodgalo1_500.jpg
The lifelong mission of a 359 is to unite opposition, find compromise, and create workable solutions in otherwise conflicting and disagreeable situations. With both 3 and 9 orienting themselves to the outside world, and 5 seeking security within, the 359 type is particularly well suited to finding previously unseen middle ground between two polar opposites. 3 seeks to impress, and 9 seeks to calm, and with the push from 5 to always try to understand, this type is never satisfied leaving a question unconsidered. This type can also become too withdrawn at times, pulling away from the outside world and seeking comfort within the fantasy of trying understand everything. 359s can also sometimes withhold from those they are closest to as a form of trying to maintain control, rather than letting their 9 guide them in cooperation and mediation.

Ambitiousness is only balanced by our caution