User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 110

  1. #51
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    it's interfering and is constantly prematurely comming to conclusions, so it's like a giant blow fly that you have to constantly beat back.
    yes, there are good things about it but it has to be on it's best behaviour. incompetent Te is the worst because it becomes everyone's problems as Te tends to deligate.
    good point, thankyou for replying, I see what you mean now. my confusion may come from the fact that Te in the ENFP temperament would tend to be more balanced than that seen in, say, an ESTJ
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #52
    loopy Ulaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd
    Posts
    850

    Default

    It's harder for me to see the good side of Te because of my personality. I'm stubborn, independant and absolutly have to make my own decisions, so Te (even when innocent) and I clash like stags in a duel. I have to start war, push teh Te off me and throw it to teh ground, just so i can function properly.

  3. #53
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    What's your wing TG?

  4. #54
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    What's your wing TG?
    Lol, I think it used to be 7.


    I just tried to take it again to be sure since it had been a while, and scored a 1w9 with my 9 being higher than my 7. But 8 was second highest to one.....I must be in a weird mood right now.

    If I could type myself I'd say I was an 8w1 Lol.

    Type 1 (7)
    Type 8 (6)
    Type 3 & 5 (5)
    Type 4 & 9 (4)
    Type 7 (3)
    Type 6 (2)
    Type 2 (0)

  5. #55
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    You might want to take a look at tritype theory which is based on head, heart and gut, where each enneagram type is slotted into one of those categories and each person has one of each category starting with their main tritype.

    I'm an 835 tritype, where 8 is my primary type which is gut, 3 is heart type and 5 is head type.

    I too am not a fan of Fe and seriously cannot stand unhealthy Fe.

  6. #56
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Sorry I just realized I hadn't answered the question. I researched a while back and I am 100% sure I am an 8 probably wing 7.

    My enneagram changes according to my current mood (which I sometimes find ammusing), but I completely relate to everything eight even that soul child crap that was posted a while back.

  7. #57
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    You might want to take a look at tritype theory which is based on head, heart and gut, where each enneagram type is slotted into one of those categories and each person has one of each category starting with their main tritype.

    I'm an 835 tritype, where 8 is my primary type which is gut, 3 is heart type and 5 is head type.

    I too am not a fan of Fe and seriously cannot stand unhealthy Fe.
    Cool, I will check that out. Yeah I don't see a lot of point in Fe unless it is under crisis. Like if a natural disaster happened an Fe user would be good to have around.

    Other than that I think it causes a premature finality and stops progress or at least slows it down by sugar coating and difusing things in the moment that will probably be revisited in the future.

    It also enforces pack like mentality by defining groups in the first place.

    It isn't so bad if it is behind or backed by a more well developed function.

  8. #58
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    but SJs as a whole need to recognize what Si really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    good point, thankyou for replying, I see what you mean now. my confusion may come from the fact that Te in the ENFP temperament would tend to be more balanced than that seen in, say, an ESTJ
    If we're going by theory and function placement, Te is just as balanced in an ENFP as Si is in any ESxJ. If we're gonna make excuses and caveats for one, we'll have to do it for the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Not sure that's enneagram related though, it seems like 80% of the forums hate THAT ONE.
    I'm deliberately not naming a function, because I'm pretty sure the function(s) that I'm thinking of isn't the same one that everyone else would be thinking of when I said that. If I were to name said function(s), I'd have to use some doublethink to make this whole post consistent. So, I won't

  9. #59
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    it's interfering and is constantly prematurely comming to conclusions, so it's like a giant blow fly that you have to constantly beat back.
    yes, there are good things about it but it has to be on it's best behaviour. incompetent Te is the worst because it becomes everyone's problems as Te tends to deligate.
    yeah, same with Fe, incompetent Fe is a pain in the ass because the person decides what everyone's problem is, and how they should all go about addressing it. at least incompetent Fi is more likely to just go cut its wrists in the corner.

  10. #60
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    yeah, same with Fe, incompetent Fe is a pain in the ass because the person decides what everyone's problem is, and how they should all go about addressing it. at least incompetent Fi is more likely to just go cut its wrists in the corner.
    exactly. and at least with incompetent Te you can reason. "if we do X plan your way, the result will be Y because of Z" unhealthy Fe users will just scream at you if you try to do this (I have plenty of experience to back this up)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. worst type for the military
    By Scott N Denver in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:51 PM
  2. Isnt being ISTJ the worst type?
    By istj86 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:26 PM
  3. Type & preference Q&A
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO