• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram's Worst Type Preference

Affably Evil

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Other than that I think it causes a premature finality and stops progress or at least slows it down by sugar coating and difusing things in the moment that will probably be revisited in the future.

I personally need to put up boundaries and give myself time to process when in the midst of a conflict because otherwise I tend to allow my own needs to dissolve under the onslaught of the other person's feelings, even if I'm the injured party. Sometimes forcing someone to fully hash things out prematurely will do more damage to the relationship in the long run than you'd think, depending on what functions the parties involved prefer.

More on topic, I'm e5 and my least preferred function to use is Si.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am a 7 and find everything hilarious. Everything that is limiting to me finding things hilarious I dislike. I dont understand the hate towards Fe, because I fail to get the logical sense behind it. I doubt there is one.

I accept versatility and the 6 wing is loyal to the people I think are wise and good at heart. I like people with a questioning nature, who do understand the philosophy that there are no absolute answers and that everything is relative and open-ended.

I dont like haters or aggressive people.

Last edited:

Lightyear

I am a 9 and have issues with too much Si. Makes me feel like I am being suffocated by meaningless, dumb rules. Just chill people.

Nymma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm a 4w5, and the function that gets to be tossed in my vomit bucket is Fe. Being excessively driven by authenticity, I sometimes see fakeness where there is none. I'm aware that I shouldn't, but I keep associating Fe with "programmed behavior". Fe strikes me as unnatural, forced. I feel like using Fe deprives people from their identity. Don't "aww" at animals, clap your hands at a concert, shuggercoat the truth to protect people's feelings(what I call an excess of tact), cry at rememberance day and indulge in social niceties just because you've "learned" that this is "appropriate" behavior(or what is socially accepted as appropriate behavior). If you do those things out of your honest heart, good for you. If not, the store of self-respect is just nearby, for your information. They sell all kinds of things like subjectivity, opinions, tastes. Flavors of authenticity, impuslivity and Natural are greatly recommanded. Everyone is different, and there's no way I beleive that the concept of "average, normes" exist in terms of Natural Reactions. De-program yourself for the love of cuccumbers!

Si, Se and Te have given me hell in the past and present, but at least I can see their importance. In contrast, I really have to screw with my head to beleive in the usefulness of Fe.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even though I'm ESTP, I still don't like Fe. Maybe since I'm only 22, I need to wait for it to kick in before I see what all the fuss is about?

Si can just go suck me.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe too..... I hate it. I've successfully been able to get rid of some of it. You can reason it away lol......

Actually that's in myself.... in others, I hate Fi much worse.

1's, 2's, and 3's ..... I wouldn't say I dislike them, but they get on my nerves and I tend to stay away from them.

Last edited:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If you 'hate' a function, you're not understanding it correctly :)

Hatred stems from close-mindedness and the belief that you are superior. Sorry, boring answer, but I really, really believe that you should just admire the qualities in other people that you don't have.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find unhealthy Fe doms to be incredibly annoying.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5 and Fe. I see the benefits it bestows but it's hard to constantly feel restricted. Still working on when to use Fe and when to use Fi. Ti baffles me. Not so much annoys me, but baffles and blindsides me. It's on my list.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4w5 and Fe. I see the benefits it bestows but it's hard to constantly feel restricted. Still working on when to use Fe and when to use Fi. Ti baffles me. Not so much annoys me, but baffles and blindsides me. It's on my list.

not sure of my enneatype, but I agree. especially about Ti. it's obviously useful somewhere, but I don't know when and how

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh I even know when and how, coz it's the moments when I'm clearly failing and fumbling up, the moments that I panick as I *lack* data to solve the situation. And even if I manage not to panick, the idea of having to gather data *that* way is just...urghhhh...do I have to?? Really?? Such a waste of effing time :alttongue:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ohh I even know when and how, coz it's the moments when I'm clearly failing and fumbling up, the moments that I panick as I *lack* data to solve the situation. And even if I manage not to panick, the idea of having to gather data *that* way is just...urghhhh...do I have to?? Really?? Such a waste of effing time :alttongue:

why does your profile say XNFX when you're so obviously an ENFP

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
why does your profile say XNFX when you're so obviously an ENFP

Stop that!

elephant-room11.jpg

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ne + Fe ENTPs are annoying, especially when they're the 7 or 8 variety.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you, at least someone could have pointed it out.