First 12345 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

[QUOTE=shortnsweet;1534698]A 7. Probably unhealthy Fe. They are day ruiners. Or anyone that overly abides to the rules. (I don't know if that's a function or not.) There's this one lady at my work who shows up to work 15 minutes early and stands by the time clock waiting for the time to turn to 2:45, (when we're supposed to punch in) and she just stares at the clock. She doesn't read a book or have a snack or anything. She literally just takes over the time clock area and stares at the wall clock. This really really bothers me more than it should. (I have a beef with some similar things that she does as well.) I hate showing up at 2:37 or 2:42 and having to push her out of the way. She always looks rather indignant when I do so. Anyone with these kinds of behaviors drive me nuts. Whatever function/ combination of functions that is.[/QUOTE]

SJ
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Glycerine

Great to stereotype....add more to the SJ hate.. lol

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Great to stereotype....
    I originally thought "SJ" as well, where as it could be a mix of functions in anybody.. Time use and efficiency is > following rules to me. AKA. They told me to write something in three different areas that I should only have to write in one spot on the paperwork. My answer is. "NO." As long as it's in writing, period. Change your system so I can do more work. Anyone who thinks the other way just drives me insane. Could be just an OCD thing as well on their part, rather than a type or function thing. It's my Te problem more than their problem. (And actually, since two of the SJ's use Te as a main function as well, I can hardly say that SJ's are definitely the ones to blame.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Glycerine

Hahahahaha, it could definitely well be an SJ, I was thinking that they always seem to get the bad rap along with Fe doms. I was pretty much joking.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hahahahaha, it could definitely well be an SJ, I was thinking that they always seem to get the bad rap along with Fe doms. I was pretty much joking.
    Well, I said “Fe” and then I was thinking, I don’t remember anything saying that Fe was overly rule-abiding. An ISTJ may abide by the rules too much, partially because of their Te, but then I thought. “Well, the fact that I have heavy Te is what makes me the opposite way.” So, I don’t know. My Te may come out different than other’s Te because of the fact that I’m also a P. So, draw what conclusions you want from it. These people still make my blood boil.

You aren’t like that, are you??

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hi,
    My name is Crystal, and I'm addicted to ennegram.

Seriously though,
    5w4, and very intrusive and rigid Fe (the healthy stuff is always appreciated though). All functions have thier bad and good points though.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Well, I said “Fe” and then I was thinking, I don’t remember anything saying that Fe was overly rule-abiding. An ISTJ may abide by the rules too much, partially because of their Te, but then I thought. “Well, the fact that I have heavy Te is what makes me the opposite way.” So, I don’t know. My Te may come out different than other’s Te because of the fact that I’m also a P. So, draw what conclusions you want from it. These people still make my blood boil.

You aren’t like that, are you??
    No, I was just thinking about Fe in general *nothing related to what you said*

To answer the question, I tend to bend the rules if I can get away with it but if something is going to unnecessarily hurt someone, I am going to assert myself. I don't really care about the minor ones other than if you can't make it to something, tell me straight up.

garbage

lol off topicks, oh well

One ISTJ I know basically just has the mentality of "Whoah, whoah, you shouldn't get too hasty. You should probably think about x and y and z. My experiences have shown that that stuff is pretty important." To me, that's pretty valuable feedback and it's not overly rigid, but it still says something about his type preferences.

Wow, someone can be a clear SJ but not be completely rigid? Color me shocked.

I end up wondering how many people type a person as a particular type simply because they don't like the functions associated with that type and they don't like that person, so they associate the traits of the type with that person. In other words, their mental models of what the functions are actually about are off-balance and they don't recognize their own biases.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    lol off topicks, oh well

One ISTJ I know basically just has the mentality of "Whoah, whoah, you shouldn't get too hasty. You should probably think about x and y and z. My experiences have shown that that stuff is pretty important." To me, that's pretty valuable feedback and it's not overly rigid, but it still says something about his type preferences.

Wow, someone can be a clear SJ but not be completely rigid? Color me shocked.

I end up wondering how many people type a person as a particular type simply because they don't like the functions associated with that type and they don't like that person, so they associate the traits of the type with that person. In other words, their mental models of what the functions are actually about are off-balance and they don't recognize their own biases.
    Yea, I actually don't mind that so much. It's not bad in combination with my "one, two, skipafew, ninety nine one hundred" mentality. If it gets too minute, that's when my skin starts to crawl.

Someone at work handed me a cell phone policy to sign one day. So I signed it. And then she said. "Wait! Did you read it?" And I said, "no. It probably says don't use your cellphone at work." and she said, "not only that, it says don't ever use your cell phone at work until you are in the break room. Not in the hallways, not for emergencies, not for anything.." And then I said, "Yeah, don't publicly display cell phone use. You can text in the bathroom. Thanks for saving me five pages of reading." (We both laughed.) But then I was walking around thinking. "Damn somebody wasted a whole shit load of time formatting and editing and rewriting the five pages for that?" and then of course I'm thinking, "and now I'm wasting my time even thinking about it!"

I can go round in circles with myself for hours about this stuff. It just repulses me. I'm not a complete anarchist rebel and completely understand the value of rules and guidelines. But that's all they are, just guidelines.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Great to stereotype....add more to the SJ hate.. lol
    it's not a stereotype. excessive rule following past the point of any practicality is a common overuse of Si.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire