First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

4. Unhealthy Fe. Si/Fe.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm a 6w7 and Ti is the bane of my existence, but I'm pretty sure that has more to do with being ENFP than being a 6.

And I don't necessarily hate Ti in others...I can actually get along quite well with certain Ti doms, especially INTPs...I just don't like having to use Ti or work with it a lot in an academic sense.

So it's not about hating inviduals, it's about hating the blah blah blah wall-of-text off-the-wall (sometimes pretentious, sometimes distinctly Ivory Tower syndrome) theories it sometimes produces, and having to use it intensely in a work or school environment.

I don't think there's a link between being a certain enneagram and having a prejudice or dislike for a function.

And I think I pointed out in this thread already that TG has Fe mixed up with being an ExFx, not actually having the function Fe.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Enneatype's least favorite function
    1: Ne
    2: Te
    3: Fi
    4: Ti
    5: Se or Fe
    6: Ni or Te
    7: Si
    8: Fe
    9: ???

Enneatypes favorite function
    1: Si, Te or Fi
    2: Fe
    3: Se
    4: Fi
    5: Ti or Ni
    6: ???
    7: Se or Ne
    8: Te, Ne or Se
    9: Fi or Si
    Last edited by Elfboy; 08-20-2011 at 02:30 PM.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    nnnn

I'm an INTJ 5w4 and while I can feel annoyed by Fe at times (though I appreciate it a lot on a number of levels as well), its obviousness renders it harmless in a way. Si is so foreign to me I barely feel its sting. And both functions are not ones I encounter in high concentration in people very often. Enter: Ti. This function I cannot just discard as I understand its value and am faced with its output every day and there is something fascinating about it, but at the same time it is so difficult to connect with, it lies below the surface and it feels very rigid and most of all: I feel oh so judged by it and it eats away at my creativity when I have to cater to it. It feels incredibly pretentious at times and very closed-off. It doesn't understand me and seems to have no interest in understanding me and too much of it makes me feel incredibly lonely.

Sometimes INFPs can make me feel the same way (seems to be when they add some form of Te to the mix or they are perturbed). Introverted judgement+Si is probably the worst combo for me to have to deal with.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I'm an INTJ 5w4 and while I can feel annoyed by Fe at times (though I appreciate it a lot on a number of levels as well), its obviousness renders it harmless in a way. Si is so foreign to me I barely feel its sting. And both functions are not ones I encounter in high concentration in people very often. Enter: Ti. This function I cannot just discard as I understand its value and am faced with its output every day and there is something fascinating about it, but at the same time it is so difficult to connect with, it lies below the surface and it feels very rigid and most of all: I feel oh so judged by it and it eats away at my creativity when I have to cater to it. It feels incredibly pretentious at times and very closed-off. It doesn't understand me and seems to have no interest in understanding me and too much of it makes me feel incredibly lonely.

Sometimes INFPs can make me feel the same way (seems to be when they add some form of Te to the mix or they are perturbed). Introverted judgement+Si is probably the worst combo for me to have to deal with.
    self righteous NFPs can unintentionally guilt trip the shit out of people. they're the only type I know that can make an INTJ experience guilt
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    they're the only type I know that can make an INTJ experience guilt
    Wait, one of my INTJ friends feels guilt quite a lot. Do you just mean the majority of INTJs?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Wait, one of my INTJ friends feels guilt quite a lot. Do you just mean the majority of INTJs?
    the majority yes. if it's the friend I've talked to, that might be a case for INFJ
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the majority yes. if it's the friend I've talked to, that might be a case for INFJ
    No, but now that you mention it, the friend you've talked to does feel guilty every so often.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

INFP 4w5 sp/sx here.

Te is probably #1 in terms of "worst".

I have the hardest time with Te-doms, and it probably accounts for some of my worst traits when under stress. Te-aux bother me waaaaay less.
    I also struggle with some Si-aux & Ti-aux individuals, so those might be next in line. Se types can bug me sometimes, but not like Te in the dom position.

It's funny that even unhealthy Ne + Fi doesn't often bother me. When an NFP bugs me it's usually a manifestation of the inferiors grating on my nerves (ie. a bossy ENFP in tert-Te mode).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    INFP 4w5 sp/sx here.

Te is probably #1 in terms of "worst".

I have the hardest time with Te-doms, and it probably accounts for some of my worst traits when under stress. Te-aux bother me waaaaay less.
    I also struggle with some Si-aux & Ti-aux individuals, so those might be next in line. Se types can bug me sometimes, but not like Te in the dom position.

It's funny that even unhealthy Ne + Fi doesn't often bother me. When an NFP bugs me it's usually a manifestation of the inferiors grating on my nerves (ie. a bossy ENFP in tert-Te mode).
    I would probably hate Te doms too if I were INFP. Ne +Te Tertiary lets me hold my own alright, but ETJs can be very directing and controlling without realizing it. most of the INFPs I know would rather deal with "softer" people
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!