User Tag List

First 12

Glycerine

To be honest, I kept going back and forth between INFJ and ENFJ and settled on ENFJ after two years of deliberation.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    INFJs have strong Ni and Ti which would make them pretty intellectual. ENFJs are Fe doms which is pretty much a total contradiction, like an ISTJ 7, an ENTJ 9 or an ISFJ 8. contradictions are cool though
    One of the many reasons that cross-system type associations can break down is that one might have tiptoed right up to a category boundary in one of the systems--for example, an ENFJ 5w6 who either (a) isn't a strong extrovert and so identifies fairly strongly with Ni, or (b) identifies fairly strongly with his 6 wing.

If one is right up against a category boundary, then a slight shift across that boundary won't suddenly introduce all sorts of logical impossibilities in their psyche.

And this is exactly why combining an understanding of a person's MBTI and Enneagram types might provide more information about the person than either system could alone. An apparent contradiction can reveal a deeper truth once it's resolved.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    One of the many reasons that cross-system type associations can break down is that one might have tiptoed right up to a category boundary in one of the systems--for example, an ENFJ 5w6 who either (a) isn't a strong extrovert and so identifies fairly strongly with Ni, or (b) identifies fairly strongly with his 6 wing.

If one is right up against a category boundary, then a slight shift across that boundary won't suddenly introduce all sorts of logical impossibilities in their psyche.

And this is exactly why combining an understanding of a person's MBTI and Enneagram types might provide more information about the person than either system could alone. An apparent contradiction can reveal a deeper truth once it's resolved.
    exactly, hence
    contradictions are cool though
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    5w6

My self image revolves around intelligence too much.
    Worries too much about being seen as ignorant.
    Often feel that I don't know enough.
    Too unwilling to sacrifice my autonomy to have closer, more intimate relationships.
    Not enough in touch with my deep down feelings.
    Too self-contained. Hold alot of myself back. As a result, I'm hard to really get to know and get close to.
    Avoid drawing attention to myself too much. As a result, I deal with issues of feeling invisible and overlooked.
    Hates being intruded upon and interruptions.
    Overanalyzes things, sometimes to the point of futility.
    Has trouble accepting that there isn't a* good logical explanation for some things.
    Feels rather distant and disconnected from others.
    Intellectual interests that become overly obsessive sometimes.
    i have 5w6 in me. i'm a 4w3 primarily. 1w2 last. i think my strong 5 influence from my father and the fact that i was broken throughout hs, contributed to me relying on my thinking center. which is why my best friend thinks i'm a 5, and i refuse to believe that when compared to all the 5s i've met thus far.. i'd say i'm enfp <-> intj. i jst hate mbti.. i mean if you are at the top 3 levels of your mental health, you would actas a different mbti. Plus, another dimension involves the movement of your energy along the lines (stress - disintegrate// ideal situation - integrate.. simply put.. more advanced than that though). if you have negative concepts/energy rooted within you, you may quite possibly be in a state of flux. i believed i was ultradian bipolar disorder. this is when you go from manic to depressed multiple times within a day. i now believe that the diff types of "mental disorders" are just people being unhealthy.. and i believe you can have certain centers be more unstable than others. jst a thought tho..

another thing... i'm sx/so. the instinctual stackings are very important.. a so/sp 5 will be much different than a sp/sx. this is just conjecture though.. i wish i knew more to get a better idea. but my dad is a sp/sx 5w6(8w9, 3w2) and though we can analyze things in the same manner, we 'feel' a lot different and are driven in a much different manner.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

All of them...

None of them. Nine weaknesses always seem slightly off in why. There is something missing .

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

All to varying degrees, assuming I actually am 6w5.
    -end of thread-

- Spacey, fantasy oriented, "tuning out"
    - Idealizing and idealism
    - Vague sense of identity, not feeling anchored in many groups or places

- Implosive anger, build up and then blow up
    - Avoidance, procrastination, trouble staying with things for long
    - Emotional state easily affected by other people or environment

I like people, but I only feel like I can be 100% myself with either myself or those who are super close.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    assuming I actually am 6w5.
    6w5: feeling the need to include a set of assumptions along with any statement, since, well, there's always doubt underneath it all, and one can never really know anything for sure

/still torn between 6w5 and 3w4