User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

s'ok Randomnity, I don't relate to 6s, so no fear, I still think they're weird.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    s'ok Randomnity, I don't relate to 6s, so no fear, I still think they're weird.
    seriously, 6s confuse the hell out of me. they're like anxious and scared of things that aren't scary at all, but then when they actually are faced with something crazy and scary, it's not a big deal and they may say something like "I've been preparing for this moment my whole life". it's like the army recruit who says he's fighting for "peace and security" yet goes off and fights in a dangerous war where people are dying left and right. it's not that he's being a hypocrite, he genuinely feels more secure in that environment, what I'm wondering is why and how
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ i'm pretty sure my head fix is 6w7, and that's an easy question. it's because what you can dream up in your head is so much worse than anything that actually ever occurs in life. i mean, you guys are Ne dom, just use that to blow up some worst-case scenarios. once you've imagined enough crazy stuff going wrong, what actually happens seems totally manageable.

Glycerine

True dat, skylights. I can relate to that.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    seriously, 6s confuse the hell out of me. they're like anxious and scared of things that aren't scary at all, but then when they actually are faced with something crazy and scary, it's not a big deal and they may say something like "I've been preparing for this moment my whole life". it's like the army recruit who says he's fighting for "peace and security" yet goes off and fights in a dangerous war where people are dying left and right. it's not that he's being a hypocrite, he genuinely feels more secure in that environment, what I'm wondering is why and how
    One video explained it pretty well.. a zebra deliberately keeps a lion within line of sight; if he runs from the lion, he no longer knows where it is.

edit: here, this thing

I suppose that if you prepare for (or, worse, repeatedly visualized) the worst-case scenario, it's much easier to deal with.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't really think there is a type that everyone relates to...have i said this already? i can't remember if i've posted...anyway.. i don't relate to 3 or 4 at all. i think i don't get this thread.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Everybody relates to Kevin Bacon. And wouldn't it be nines? Don't know, seems most likely.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Everybody relates to Kevin Bacon. And wouldn't it be nines? Don't know, seems most likely.
    That's back-the-front though, a 9 could relate to any type, doesn't mean that every type would relate to 9.

I do relate to Kevin Bacon however, you may be onto something there.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

no i don't think 8's relate to 9's unless they're 8w9 i guess...or 3's...um...just no...haha i don't think there is a type that everyone would relate to...is kevin bacon a 9? i could see that i guess...i relate to 9 tho. i'm 9ish
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    no i don't think 8's relate to 9's unless they're 8w9 i guess...or 3's...um...just no...haha i don't think there is a type that everyone would relate to...is kevin bacon a 9? i could see that i guess...i relate to 9 tho. i'm 9ish
    Kevin Bacon is a nine, or was it seven... How many steps was it again? It was this old Bacon thing, relate Bacon to any actor in x number of steps. I don't know, nine seems most likely. Because they merge it would seem like you relate.