User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default I have a wing question...

is it normal to feel more like your wing when stressed...right now i feel way more 6ish than 7ish.

anyone know what i mean or how this works?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

It is useful to notice how the differing stress and balance points of the wing affect the overall flavor of each type,
    http://mindheart.org/junction/oldcj/ep/wings.html

It is possible, based on this description that the wing plays major role when stressed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

thanks arclight...i'll check that out.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Glycerine

That link was very useful. It totally differentiates 5w6 and 6w5. I can totally relate Lady X.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Yes it is.. When I take Enneagram tests I always score something like e5-20 e6-20 e4-19 or e6-20 e5-19 e4-19
    It's always very close. I always look into 6w5/5w4/4w5 because they seem to make the most sense. But none fit neatly. I most often test as 5w4 and I am just not that detached. So 6w5 became the choice.
    I never bothered looking at 5w6 because I just see the title of "problem solver" and think OK that's not me.
    But reading this description. It fits so much more neatly than 6w5.
    Hmmmm .. One thing for sure.. Do not judge things by their titles LOL

Glycerine

It is funny.... I problem solve my mistakes all the time and other people's tooo....eeek.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    It is funny.... I problem solve my mistakes all the time and other people's tooo....eeek.
    Yeah Me too.. If I am honest and give myself some credit for once. Quite a few people have thanked me flat out for helping them figure things out.
    I am pretty good at helping people sort their relationships out.
    Too bad I can't apply it to myself

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's odd because when everything is going well i feel very sevenish...light...confident...excited and enthused about life and when things are tough i just get so anxious and full of self doubt and worry constantly and scared about everything...or...phobic i guess...kinda sixish...unhealthy sixish... :/
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Well remember we all know and have fear. Type 6 is more about anxiety. Someone who paces is probably a type 6.
    But type 6 is also paranoia and if You and/or I are not normally paranoid, but when we stress out, we become paranoid, and, going on the the above description that your wing point influences stressed behavior, then , Yes!! when you are stressed, you will seem more like an unhealthy 6.

Enneagram is kinda cool

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Well remember we all know and have fear. Type 6 is more about anxiety. Someone who paces is probably a type 6.
    But type 6 is also paranoia and if You and/or I are not normally paranoid, but when we stress out, we become paranoid, and, going on the the above description that your wing point influences stressed behavior, then , Yes!! when you are stressed, you will seem more like an unhealthy 6.

Enneagram is kinda cool
    On a random note, I seem to constantly seek out people and activities and will talk to end when I am stressed. I was thinking stress point 7. Normally, I could leave it or take it with people but I am still STRONGLY influenced by Fe. It's quite odd.