• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have a wing question...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
is it normal to feel more like your wing when stressed...right now i feel way more 6ish than 7ish.

anyone know what i mean or how this works?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks arclight...i'll check that out. :)

G

Glycerine

That link was very useful. It totally differentiates 5w6 and 6w5. I can totally relate Lady X.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yes it is.. When I take Enneagram tests I always score something like e5-20 e6-20 e4-19 or e6-20 e5-19 e4-19
It's always very close. I always look into 6w5/5w4/4w5 because they seem to make the most sense. But none fit neatly. I most often test as 5w4 and I am just not that detached. So 6w5 became the choice.
I never bothered looking at 5w6 because I just see the title of "problem solver" and think OK that's not me.
But reading this description. It fits so much more neatly than 6w5.
Hmmmm .. One thing for sure.. Do not judge things by their titles LOL

G

Glycerine

It is funny.... I problem solve my mistakes all the time and other people's tooo....eeek.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
It is funny.... I problem solve my mistakes all the time and other people's tooo....eeek.

Yeah Me too.. If I am honest and give myself some credit for once. Quite a few people have thanked me flat out for helping them figure things out.
I am pretty good at helping people sort their relationships out.
Too bad I can't apply it to myself :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's odd because when everything is going well i feel very sevenish...light...confident...excited and enthused about life and when things are tough i just get so anxious and full of self doubt and worry constantly and scared about everything...or...phobic i guess...kinda sixish...unhealthy sixish... :/

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Well remember we all know and have fear. Type 6 is more about anxiety. Someone who paces is probably a type 6.
But type 6 is also paranoia and if You and/or I are not normally paranoid, but when we stress out, we become paranoid, and, going on the the above description that your wing point influences stressed behavior, then , Yes!! when you are stressed, you will seem more like an unhealthy 6.

Enneagram is kinda cool :)

G

Glycerine

Well remember we all know and have fear. Type 6 is more about anxiety. Someone who paces is probably a type 6.
But type 6 is also paranoia and if You and/or I are not normally paranoid, but when we stress out, we become paranoid, and, going on the the above description that your wing point influences stressed behavior, then , Yes!! when you are stressed, you will seem more like an unhealthy 6.

Enneagram is kinda cool :)

On a random note, I seem to constantly seek out people and activities and will talk to end when I am stressed. I was thinking stress point 7. Normally, I could leave it or take it with people but I am still STRONGLY influenced by Fe. It's quite odd.