User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 49

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    1w2 - The Television Pundit
    1w9 - The Worthless CEO
    2w3 - The Spoiled Brat
    3w2 - The Career Politician
    3w4 - The Trainwreck Celebrity

    4w5 - The Perpetual Graduate Student
    5w4 - The Domestic Terrorist

    6w5 - The Movie Critic
    6w7 - The Loose Cannon
    7w6 - The Wasted Potential
    7w8 - The Televangelist
    8w7 - The Overly Competitive Parent
    8w9 - The Talk Show Guest
    9w1 - The Opinionated Stoner
    I totally agree with the ones I didn't erase.

    However, I was most confused as to how 9w8 was "Trust Fund Douchebag"...

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    1w2 - The Television Pundit
    1w9 - The Worthless CEO
    2w1 - The Mooch
    2w3 - The Spoiled Brat
    3w2 - The Career Politician
    3w4 - The Trainwreck Celebrity
    4w3 - The Cult Leader
    4w5 - The Perpetual Graduate Student
    5w4 - The Domestic Terrorist
    5w6 - The Executioner
    6w5 - The Movie Critic
    6w7 - The Loose Cannon
    7w6 - The Wasted Potential
    7w8 - The Televangelist
    8w7 - The Overly Competitive Parent
    8w9 - The Talk Show Guest
    9w8 - The Trust Fund Douchebag
    9w1 - The Opinionated Stoner
    Love 'em

  3. #13
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    1w2 - The Television Pundit
    1w9 - The Worthless CEO
    2w1 - The Mooch
    2w3 - The Spoiled Brat
    3w2 - The Career Politician
    3w4 - The Trainwreck Celebrity
    4w3 - The Cult Leader
    4w5 - The Perpetual Graduate Student
    5w4 - The Domestic Terrorist
    5w6 - The Executioner
    6w5 - The Movie Critic
    6w7 - The Loose Cannon
    7w6 - The Wasted Potential
    7w8 - The Televangelist
    8w7 - The Overly Competitive Parent
    8w9 - The Talk Show Guest
    9w8 - The Trust Fund Douchebag
    9w1 - The Opinionated Stoner
    Hey! Don't ya go hatin' on Ebert!

  4. #14
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I totally agree with the ones I didn't erase.

    However, I was most confused as to how 9w8 was "Trust Fund Douchebag"...
    9w8 is fully accurate. Believe me, I live in a town over run with them. They spend all their time rock climbing and pretending the grateful dead still exists. Right on and it's all good is the extent of their vocabulary.

  5. #15
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    9w8 is fully accurate. Believe me, I live in a town over run with them. They spend all their time rock climbing and pretending the grateful dead still exists. Right on and it's all good is the extent of their vocabulary.
    Not that they are all 9w8s but that's the ethos. I would think 2w1 would be the self righteous martyr.

    (doing this on my new phone. Meant to just edit the first post. Whoops.)

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    9w8 is fully accurate. Believe me, I live in a town over run with them. They spend all their time rock climbing and pretending the grateful dead still exists. Right on and it's all good is the extent of their vocabulary.
    I'm sorry that you have to go through that Must be extremely frustrating

  7. #17
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    I'm sorry that you have to go through that Must be extremely frustrating
    Eh. It's all good...

  8. #18
    Senior Member Forever_Jung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    1: The Hypocritical Preacher
    2: The Soul-Sucking Succubus
    3: The Compulsive Liar
    4: The Elitist Crybaby
    5: The Unabomber
    6: The Sheep/The Bully
    7: Charlie Sheen
    8: The Rapist
    9: The Brainless Couch Potato

  9. #19
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Actually, the narcissit is more the 7 than the 3. The 3 is the workaholic.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  10. #20
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    7: Charlie Sheen
    Fabulous!! :yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolli ng_on_the_:
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Which unhealthy types do you hate the most?
    By FairyRabbit in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 11:35 PM
  2. Stereotypically unhealthy types
    By Danali in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 01:08 PM
  3. TYPE TITLE AND WONDROUS THINGS SHALL HAPPEN TO YOU!!
    By Title in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 05:39 PM
  4. Type Titles
    By Arclight in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:49 AM
  5. Type titles
    By Economica in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO