User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komakino View Post
    In interviews, he's almost the opposite of his persona. I don't know his enneatype, but I think he's ISFJ.
    Ah, at least someone who understand that 50 Cent is an ISFJ. Everyone who thinks he's a 8 should watch the movie Get Rich or die Tryin', he is a Sexual 6 (strength & beauty), not a 8. Dr Dre is possibly a 8.

    I add another type 6 rapper: Eminem.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  2. #12
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ah, at least someone who understand that 50 Cent is an ISFJ. Everyone who thinks he's a 8 should watch the movie Get Rich or die Tryin', he is a Sexual 6 (strength & beauty), not a 8. Dr Dre is possibly a 8.

    I add another type 6 rapper: Eminem.
    definitely agree on this one. I'm not sure about lady gaga though. I see type 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 in both her music videos and her interviews. I'm inclined to think she's a 4w3

  3. #13
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Watch these videos of Britanny Murphy (6w7 So/Sx) and Lady Gaga (6w7 Sx/So), do you see the similarities? Same nervous bubblyness, same frindly attitude, not aristocratic. 4w3 are genteel and sophisticate, 6w7 are trendy and fashionable.




    She is not aristocratic in interpersonal relationship, prefer to be treated in egalitarian mode, just "Gaga", not "Lady Gaga".


    She is also a loyalist, heartleft supporter of the LGBT community, sometime in a agressive and counterphobic mode, soimetimes in a meek and phobic mode.


    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  4. #14
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Watch these videos of Britanny Murphy (6w7 So/Sx) and Lady Gaga (6w7 Sx/So), do you see the similarities? Same nervous bubblyness, same frindly attitude, not aristocratic. 4w3 are genteel and sophisticate, 6w7 are trendy and fashionable.




    She is not aristocratic in interpersonal relationship, prefer to be treated in egalitarian mode, just "Gaga", not "Lady Gaga".


    She is also a loyalist, heartleft supporter of the LGBT community, sometime in a agressive and counterphobic mode, soimetimes in a meek and phobic mode.


    being an aggressive, heart felt supporter is a prevelent theme in 1s, 2s, 4s, 6s, and 8s.

  5. #15
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Me. That's one I can guarantee.

  6. #16
    Senior Member chihuahuasrluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Any enneagram 4 artists?

  7. #17
    Senior Member Richardsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Lou Reed
    Tom Waits


    6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

    "Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski


  8. #18
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    Any enneagram 4 artists?
    4w3
    - Prince (4w3 Sx/Sp)
    - Maria Callas (4w3 Sx/Sp)
    - Michael Jackson (4w3 Sx/So or So/Sx)
    - Judy Garland (4w3 So/Sx)

    4w5
    - Ville Vallo (4w5 Sx/Sp)
    - Nick Cave (4w5 Sx/Sp)
    - Tuomas Holopainen (4w5 Sx/Sp)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  9. #19
    Senior Member chihuahuasrluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    4w3
    - Prince (4w3 Sx/Sp)
    - Maria Callas (4w3 Sx/Sp)
    - Michael Jackson (4w3 Sx/So or So/Sx)
    - Judy Garland (4w3 So/Sx)

    4w5
    - Ville Vallo (4w5 Sx/Sp)
    - Nick Cave (4w5 Sx/Sp)
    - Tuomas Holopainen (4w5 Sx/Sp)
    *hugs* Thank you!

  10. #20
    Senior Member Cloud of Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Madonna is the quintessential 3w4 musician.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 09:08 PM
  2. [INTJ] What You Talk About With Your INTJ
    By Sunshine in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:25 PM
  3. What topics intefere with your rationalism?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:24 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO