User Tag List

View Poll Results: What enneatype is Such Irony?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w9

0 0%
  • 1w2

0 0%
  • 2w1

0 0%
  • 2w3

1 20.00%
  • 3w2

0 0%
  • 3w4

0 0%
  • 4w3

0 0%
  • 4w5

0 0%
  • 5w4

1 20.00%
  • 5w6

1 20.00%
  • 6w5

1 20.00%
  • 6w7

0 0%
  • 7w6

0 0%
  • 7w8

0 0%
  • 8w7

0 0%
  • 8w9

0 0%
  • 9w8

0 0%
  • 9w1

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
12 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Next challenge: Enneatype me!

I'm curious what enneatype I come across as on the forum. If you are torn between types, select them both.

Also vote on my enneagram stacking.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

5w4 so/sp

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    5w4 so/sp
    Wow that was a quick reply. Any particular reason why this type and stacking?
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Not that I could explain. Just an overall impression.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I think you're a 2. you seem to be very concerned with being loved by others and interpersonal harmony, both of which contrast sharply with the INTP temperament,. your being a 2 could well explain why you've been confused into thinking you were an ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think you're a 2. you seem to be very concerned with being loved by others and interpersonal harmony, both of which contrast sharply with the INTP temperament,. your being a 2 could well explain why you've been confused into thinking you were an ISFJ

This sounds like a 9 too, though i didnt read suchironys many posts to have an opinon. Perhaps u should tell what u relate to in each type

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    This sounds like a 9 too, though i didnt read suchironys many posts to have an opinon. Perhaps u should tell what u relate to in each type
    I really don't think I'm a 2. 9 however is plausible. For those of you interested in trifixes, I do think I have both 5 and 9 in there.

I like helping others sometimes but I feel like if that's all I ever did, my life would be empty. Twos are often known for denying that they have needs themselves. I'm not like that. Its true that sometimes I'll put others' needs before my own but its more to preserve harmony, which I think is more type 9 related. Even when I'm meeting others' needs, I'm well aware of my own needs. I'm not one of those who makes myself ill over meeting someone elses needs. I like being helpful but I don't like knocking myself over for it like some twos do. Twos tend to be deeply involved in the lives of others. I'm rather detached that way. I tend to leave others to their own devices but when someone needs me, I'll lend a helping hand. I also don't relate to the manipulativeness and the flattery that's often associated with twos.

Also, I only like helping others on my own terms. I usually resent it when someone asks for my help out of the blue. It feels like an imposition on my time and energy, much like a type 5.
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

That's from being Supine in Inclusion Where the "typical" INTP with all the "detachment" is Phlegmatic.
    2 is pretty Supiney, as well as 4 and especially 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Also, I only like helping others on my own terms. I usually resent it when someone asks for my help out of the blue. It feels like an imposition on my time and energy, much like a type 5.
    So much like me!
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Eric, do you have an opinion on my most likely enneagram type?
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Since you do seem so much like me in several ways, I would say 4, 5 or 6. (Which I usually get in the vicinity of when I have taken the tests). Like 4w5, 5w4, or 5w6 or something.
    9 would be if you're more Phlegmatic.

As for an exact estimate, I know the Enneagram in comparison to the APS temperaments, yet realize that outside of that, there's probably a lot about it that I don't know. Like I've never really gotten into the difference between the stacking orders, or those trifixes, and the degradations along the star image (I basically don't have anything to do with that star because it looks like some sort of mandala or something).
    And thus I have not completely solidified a type for myself. If I had my way, I would say 6so8sp6sx or 4so8sp6sx (and the 4/6+8 averaging out to a virtual 5), but that's changing Enneagram into APS. So for you, again, it would look like in the vicinity of 4/5/6.

Have you tried Poriferan/Even's test (on here somewhere), which does give three different types somehow?
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas