User Tag List

First 123 Last

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    These two types are really a whole lot different, could you ever think of yourself as moody? intense? melancholic? I could definitely see you as a 9.

This spells it out quite well:
    I have bipolar 2/ cyclothymia so yeah, I'd say I'm moody, intense and melancholic. But more mildly depressed than anything mixed with swings to optimism, now that I've been on medication for a long time. That nine description sounds like a disney character, which I certainly am not. I'm very personal in my art. I'd say I withdraw cause I don't want to deal with people, to protect myself cause others don't get it anyway, and to avoid problems.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I have bipolar 2/ cyclothymia so yeah, I'd say I'm moody, intense and melancholic. But more mildly depressed than anything mixed with swings to optimism, now that I've been on medication for a long time. That nine description sounds like a disney character, which I certainly am not. I'm very personal in my art. I'd say I withdraw cause I don't want to deal with people, to protect myself cause others don't get it anyway, and to avoid problems.
    I agree with the Disney character thing. Makes nines sound so pointless. Sounds insulting almost!! XD. (Oh gee whiz, now you got me giggling like a pointless nine.) Anyway, fourness is the most awkward thing to me. It's supposed to be all brooding and creative and tortured and stuff. For me, the fourness brings about the greatest "art" and insights, but at the same time, the creativity is largely based on my mood. I don't like to think of my mood as an art form. It's just a mood. That's why fourness feels so selfish and wrong, (though it's supposed to be artistic...)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    For me, the fourness brings about the greatest "art" and insights, but at the same time, the creativity is largely based on my mood. I don't like to think of my mood as an art form. It's just a mood. That's why fourness feels so selfish and wrong, (though it's supposed to be artistic...)
    I get what you're saying. But I think it's turning that mood, what you consider selfishness into something others can relate to, something universal. I think my best creations have come through this place, of selfishly needing to work through, express things. Problem is, now I'm on mood stabilizers so there's less need to express. So it kind of leaves me stuck, creatively.

brainheart

childhood part 2- we moved. I had no friends at school, was made fun of substantially. I did well in school academically, liked learning too much, had no social skills. I could never understand why everyone hated me, what my problem was, but in retrospect I realize I was very opinionated and elitist, not to mention just clueless. Why didn't other kids read the encyclopedia for fun? Why wouldn't they want to adapt little women for strawberry shortcake dolls?

Blah blah life goes on. I'm bored with this and I sound like proust.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

INFP 4w5. ANSIR type is Evokateur.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    ANSIR type is Evokateur.
    Eh?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Eh?
    There's a link in my sig where it says empath/sage/diligent. The descriptions give only 1 word for each type, but I know of an ANSIR test online.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    There's a link in my sig where it says empath/sage/diligent. The descriptions give only 1 word for each type, but I know of an ANSIR test online.
    Ah! Cool.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

http://photobucket.com/ansirtest password = 123456

I have an answer key to this saved somewhere.

Some people have complained that it looks like some questions are missing. But on one of the pages some question numbers were chopped off. They are all there, believe me!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I see more NP than SP from your posts.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire