• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype theme song?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Njósnavélin - Sigur Rós

Ni-INFp 9w1 sx/sp

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sky Fits Heaven - Madonna

Se/Ni XXXp 3w4/4w3/7w8 sx/so

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
What makes you say that would be a type 1 song? 2w1 sx/sp (or sp/sx) seems to make more sense to me, but my grasp of the enneagram is often flawed so I'm curious as to your reasoning.

Following your link, then putting the actual URL in the video tag seemed to fix it...
There's a lot of jealousy and self-loathing in that song, which unhealthy 1s are full of.

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a lot of jealousy and self-loathing in that song, which unhealthy 1s are full of.

I can see some jealousy but not self loathing (not a lot of blaming the self for the predicament she is singing about - "am I that unimportant" & "am I so insignificant" come across to me as acusatory rather than self critical), but the overall vibe I got was self pity, bitterness/resentment, abandonment (or betrayal) and feeling unloved - which to me seems to fit pretty well with average to below average health 2s (I could see 6s as well since abandonment/betrayal is a key theme I hear in the song).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unravel - Björk

Fe-INFp/Ni-ENFj 4w3 sx/sp

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eyes Wide Open - Gotye

Fe-ENFj 7w6 so/sp

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure if this is type 1 or not, but both my type 1 roommate and I relate to this song on a gut level, at our darkest moments:
[YOUTUBE="rc1dw8MHriA"]Type 1[/YOUTUBE]
This one too (in my case, since I haven't talked to my roommate and therefore can't speak for her):
[YOUTUBE="8q182kWAhiM"]Type 1w2[/YOUTUBE]
And this seems pretty 2w1, to me:
[YOUTUBE="IG4N-vVHLA4"]Type 2w1[/YOUTUBE]