• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] The Order Of My Tri-Type

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't mean to sound like an indecisive and bothersome person, but now I can't be sure if 4w3 fits up top of my enneagram list. Currently iit goes heart-head-instinct:

4w3 - 6w5 - 9w1

But do I seem to be that order to you guys? Or would it make more sense like this:

6w5 - 4w3 - 9w1

I'm sorry if I sound unsure and un-introspective of myself, it really shouldn't be this difficult of me to know what I am.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6 seems like it's last, but I'd have to know you in person to tell that for sure. My gut is telling me 9-4-6 :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
9-4-6 could work, I should have that 'type me' video done fairly soon, so hopefully that will yeild some insightful results.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you seem 9 before 6 to me as well, but true that video will probably help a lot :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I needs to find me a web cam first, but I will make the video asap! :)

rav3n

The tritype theories are fascinating and create a more holistic picture of the individual. Totally my opinion as a non-expert!

The only person who can answer this is yourself by first identifying your core type. Refer to your base fear first and see whether it aligns with either a 4 or a 6. From there, how have you stacked your coping mechanisms in that if doing either 4 or 6 related actions, do you then rely on either 4 or 6 coping methods if core type strategies don't work? Then wash, rinse and repeat for your third type.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is true, I alone have to be the ultimate decider of who and what I am. By first and most basic fear is probably that of 4 or 6, so one of those should come first. :yes:

And unfortunately, I may not be able to make that video any time soon :(