Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    From what I remember, I'd say that Butch is a 7w8 Sp/Sx ISTP, Fabienne is a 9w8 Sx/Sp ISFP, Mia a 3w4 Sp/Sx ISFP , Jules 4w3 Sx/Sp ENFJ and Vincent 7w8 So/Sp ESTP.

I don't remember well, though.

I can see 3w4 for Jules also, but he's not a 8. More probably a 4w3 with strong connection to his confort point, the 1.
    I'm still sayin' 8. NF 8s can look like 1s. also, at the end of the movie, he moves to his growth of 2 and finally feels the mercy and compassion that he read so much about in the bible but wasn't able to understand previously.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I used to think Jules was ENFJ, but he was more about chewing up scenery with Se. He had the more dramatic, momentary kind of inferior Ni described in Quenk's book or in Thomson's descriptions.

As an Inferior Function, Ni typically leads ESPs to either self-doubt or claim to a mystic vision--to see themselves as an oracle of transcendent truth, bypassing the need for finding things out through observation, reasoning, and putting ideas to a test.

I think Vincent was more inclined to push out his rationality everywhere. He didn't want to hear anything about Jules' visions. He doesn't like talking much for an ESTP 7 either. Uncomfortable Silence.
    Jules is far too focused to be an ESXP. I'm fairly certain he's an ENF of some sort.

What do you mean about focused? Like in his newfound life goal? He does do a 180, I'll give you that. Otherwise, ESPs are plenty focused. Not all of them highschool age ADD kids :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

What do you mean about focused? Like in his newfound life goal? He does do a 180, I'll give you that. Otherwise, ESPs are plenty focused. Not all of them highschool age ADD kids :P
    lol good point, but I still feel like his personality had too much of a "mystical" quality to it that was focused on vision and ideals (although he knew what neither of these were at the time). it's that all SPs are like the guys from Jackass, but only NFs have that mystical sort of energy to their personality.

He's kind of unique. He's almost two characters. I typed him 3w4 for the polarization. From a typology standpoint, I was thinking he was just some ESTP (maybe F) hitman making his way in the world, possibly in 3 fashion, just living through his achievements more than anything.. until that situation happened that opened his eyes. Lets say it's some exaggerated form of inferior Ni. And that it also kicked in a sharper, more sensitive form of his individuality (the 4 side). He was never mystical before, but all of the sudden he wants to be like "Kane, getting in adventures and shit". Before, he used the Ezekiel scripture just to scare people."Just some shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass." Afterwards, he's mystical, and lets Ringo go free.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I agree with you on that point. He's very mistycal, and too much to be ESP. I think he's ENFJ, very moralistic and outspoken about his convictions, nothing random with him though, and probably not a P. But he's not a 8. He've not particular issues with anger and control, he's more a mistyc involved in metaphisics issues, as a Sx/Sp 4 , but he's really self-assured and then, very connected to 1, the wing 3 reinforcing that. Under stress, challenging situations push him to the point 2, where he learns a lot, as you pointed it. Also, he cultivates his identity in a strictly pesonal fashion and does'nt let his achievments summarize it, wich is a good indicator that he's a 4w3, not a 3w4. Mia is 3w4: focused on her standing and her situation, on action but not really concerned with metaphisics issues, but the wing 4 make her classy.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I agree with you on that point. He's very mistycal, and too much to be ESP. I think he's ENFJ, very moralistic and outspoken about his convictions, nothing random with him though, and probably not a P. But he's not a 8. He've not particular issues with anger and control, he's more a mistyc involved in metaphisics issues, as a Sx/Sp 4 , but he's really self-assured and then, very connected to 1, the wing 3 reinforcing that. Under stress, challenging situations push him to the point 2, where he learns a lot, as you pointed it.
    4s are more concerned with personal expression, they lack the aggression and natural ferocity and combativeness that characterize unhealthy and average 8s. this trait is more than obvious in Jules. I could see Mia as a 4, but not Jules. as I said previously, I think the combo of NF and 8 just looks like 1. also, 4s struggle with self worth, confidence and feelings of melancholy and depression under stress. Jules exhibits none of these characteristics
    he integrates to type 2 during a point of enlightenment, not as his stress (which would likely be more calculating and withdrawn if he trully felt he was in over his head).

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think Vincent was more dom judging. He didn't want to hear anything about Jules' visions.
    This is because he's SP and easily bored by useless speech about abstact things.

He doesn't like talking much for an ESTP 7 either. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnVX-uv-QPc]Uncomfortable Silence[/youtube].
    He's quite talkative, but he's Sx last, that explain why he's not very at ease in the one-to-one situation. He is So/Sp. Mia, her, is Sp/Sx, very at ease in the one-to-one situation but above all independant, controled and reserved as a Self-Pres first.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

I disagree on that more than anything related to Jules. He's a poster boy for a kind of nonchalant, sort of passive-aggressive 9w8 ISTP. I'm finding it hard to see how instinctuals throw a 7w8 ESTP into someone like that. I mean, I guess it could be some issue with "one to one" situations, but he's just not all into socializing anyways. He even throws out a kind of dom judging behavior against Wolf. It's like Ti vs Wolf's Te. Jules plays along. Vincent doesn't play along well.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    4s are more concerned with personal expression,
    And he is totally involve in that.

they lack the aggression and natural ferocity and combativeness that characterize unhealthy and average 8s
    Wrong. 4 are actually frequently assertive and confrontationals, especially sexual 4w3.

4s struggle with self worth, confidence and feelings of melancholy and depression under stress. Jules exhibits none of these characteristics

This is the unhealthy side of 4, the healthy is equanimity, self-assurance, competition and difference. Helen Palmer said that one part of 4 are depressive, the other part is combative. Jules is a combative 4. Most part of 4 are a mix of both though.

he integrates to type 2 during a point of enlightenment, not as his stress (which would likely be more calculating and withdrawn if he trully felt he was in over his head).
    It is assumed in enneagram that streessing situations can be fulled of enlightement. Situations where you can calculate are more likely to be stressing situation.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%