User Tag List

12 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Default So... Enneagram Type

I've never really been able to lock down an actual enneagram type. Now that I think I've started to level out I was wondering what you guys think I may be. I've read some information on 5's, 7's and 3's. Those are what I usually get.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Turn this into forum v43543.8503458934 "here's my entire goddamned life" story if you want input.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Perhaps it's easier to choose between the three by seeing which wings you lean towards. But it seems either way, your wings might end up 4 or 6. Choosing one of those might cancel out one of your choices.

ReflecTcelfeR

The womb was warm and I found it delightful, but in the darkness I would contemplate my failings of not growing faster, and leaving the place was scary. The light was harsh on my skin. Then my first memory 18 years later.... I was trying out for a play. I am usually loud, not really controlling, but I try to unsettle situations, and hope that something comes from them. Some find me annoying because of my useless need to for combatants and my jokes can be scathing at times, but most know that I do it for a reason. I usually do follow managerial rules, but sometimes I'm sarcastic and am not the quickest to accept blame, but when something was my fault I will apologize. I like intimacy at times, but the intimacy is geared more towards sex at this point in my life. Most everyone enjoys my company. I don't eagerly look for arguments, I unsettle, but I don't usually expect being fought against when doing so, it exhilerates me when someone does because then we start debating and I love that. This is ENTP-ish, but I don't know if an enneagram type corresponds. I guess I could be a 7. It's just I don't necessarily look in my environment to distract myself from my issues and that's a pretty big aspect isn't it? I'll leave it there for now.

Your cynicism towards these threads satisfies my thirst for anger. Feed me with your tears!

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Perhaps it's easier to choose between the three by seeing which wings you lean towards. But it seems either way, your wings might end up 4 or 6. Choosing one of those might cancel out one of your choices.
    I think I may try this, though I did realize that very same thing. I'm trying to go off what I fear the most. As I'm pretty sure this is what enneagram emphasizes. The defense mechanisms. But I might end up doing it that way in the end. Just thought perhaps some people see me post and analyze them. I'm not to well known around here, despite my huge... Post count.

ReflecTcelfeR

Took another test and scored equally on 5 and 6. 3 and 4 were next up to bat.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

I believe, at least on the enneagram site I took my test at, that a tie like that usually means you're a primary 6, with another wing or two. Here's the link if you need it, or if you haven't figured your type out already.
    I think this explains your dilemma fairly well, and may even narrow it down for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

ReflecTcelfeR

6 is strikingly accurate.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    The womb was warm and I found it delightful, but in the darkness I would contemplate my failings of not growing faster, and leaving the place was scary. The light was harsh on my skin. Then my first memory 18 years later.... I was trying out for a play. I am usually loud, not really controlling, but I try to unsettle situations, and hope that something comes from them. Some find me annoying because of my useless need to for combatants and my jokes can be scathing at times, but most know that I do it for a reason. I usually do follow managerial rules, but sometimes I'm sarcastic and am not the quickest to accept blame, but when something was my fault I will apologize. I like intimacy at times, but the intimacy is geared more towards sex at this point in my life. Most everyone enjoys my company. I don't eagerly look for arguments, I unsettle, but I don't usually expect being fought against when doing so, it exhilerates me when someone does because then we start debating and I love that. This is ENTP-ish, but I don't know if an enneagram type corresponds. I guess I could be a 7. It's just I don't necessarily look in my environment to distract myself from my issues and that's a pretty big aspect isn't it? I'll leave it there for now.

Your cynicism towards these threads satisfies my thirst for anger. Feed me with your tears!
    I get a very six feel from this. Not that that should determine your type, just sayin'

ReflecTcelfeR

I can't really gauge this enneagram thang very well, but from what I've read, what I wrote is very six-ish. I need to read more descriptions though, to be safe. 6 is a very general type to be though as from what I read they're everything, or they feel that way at least. So, if you were to link these two would you be able to be 6 everything. Though usually stability is what we're aiming for which makes it slightly more Si-ish, but I don't really strive for stability, that is a side-effect, not the goal.