User Tag List

First 345

Highlander - I'd say 8w7 but your sig gives it away, but even your avatar is rather 8-like

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

5! 5! 5! FFFFive!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

0wπ
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    5! 5! 5! FFFFive!
    I can see why some on the forum would think I might be a 5 based on how I interact here. It's a fun opportunity to indulge myself - diving in, learning and researching stuff, constantly increasing my overall understanding of this system which involves human interactions. I think 5 and INTJ have a lot of synergies. It would create less internal tension for an INTJ to be a 5 than to be another type. Having considered it quite a bit yesterday though, I actually do not believe I am a 5. This is why:

- I've taken 3 different tests all with the same result of an 8; the first was 8OMNI, then 8w7, then 8w7; 5 is way down the list in terms of what is likely on those tests
    - Many of the words that characterize a 5 do not resonate with me at all: frugal, minimalist, feels invisible, avarice, hoarder, austere surroundings, isolated, loner, passive, reclusive
    - The words that characterize an 8 do resonate with me but I hesitate to put them down here because they mostly make me feel uncomfortable
    - The fears of a 5 don't resonate much with me; the ones for 8 do
    - The "soul child" description of a 5 doesn't resonate at all; whereas the one for the 8 does
    - Looking at this link and answering the two questions (active child, active parent), the conclusion is 8: http://pstypes.blogspot.com/search?u...&max-results=2
    - I asked somebody who knows me really well if they thought the 8 description was right; after chuckling several times while reading it; they said yes it does

So, my conclusion is that those characteristics that may lead one to think I'm a 5 are in fact indicative of INTJ. There's a small part of me that thinks 5 is possible but generally, it seems pretty unlikely.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

My 5!1!!!11! was at The_World_As_Will who seems about as 5 as they come. For you I can see 8, you just have a subtleness, probably relating to your introversion, that means you don't present as the typical 8.

Spongie: I would have struggled to pick your E type, until I saw the 1>6>5 in your sig.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

7w8

Phobic 6w7 Silently Honest