First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Warm, bubbly, considerate, conscientious, respectful, balanced, romantic, devoted....

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I agree with @DJ Arendee"Oh you're actually quite intelligent" after I've used the word interstitial fluid.... as if my worth is only rated by how intelligent I am, and as if someone's intelligence can be rated by whether or not they know words you don't know how to pronounce. hatred

Or"You're stronger than I thought" really? cause I'm short, now you think I can't lift 50 lbs. over my head.

"I thought you were 16" nope I'm 26...just shut up now.

And a million more, that just go to show that people underestimate me all the time. And that's y I don't make YouTube videos lol
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I'd take just about everything in this thread well because I just don't read into people that much unless I'm worried or when it is important to develop understanding with someone I'm mismatched with (perhaps a coworker). Not necessarily promoting that way, though: reading between the lines is security.

The few that would make me cringe (though still appreciating the other person's approval for what it's worth), are the ones about being "nice", "sensitive", "cute" and "innocent".

"Nice" and "cute" are the minimums of decency. Nice, cute people are afraid to go beyond and will fail to do the right thing when it isn't so "nice" or appealing or comfortable. It's like skating by in morality school. It won't hold up when you get into college. I see each day as another challenge to do better than what you're complimenting me on. I work hard to overcome fear!

I can only see "innocent" as a fault.

The sensitivity one isn't personal. Sensitivity can make a person great. I just haven't tapped into its full potential yet and am still kind of sore about my past clumsiness with it. Getting to a place where it feels like a compliment is a goal.

Can't give an enneagram type, unfortunately. Best I can do: I don't know where the line between my 3 and my 4 is anymore.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Don't know if it's any other 8s.. but compliments that don't have to do with things I can control really irritate me easily.

I don't want the majority of my compliments to be if my skin is pale, if I am pretty, if my eyes are two colors..

It's okay every so often. But I think to myself, "Look at all I have done! Look at all I am doing! Are my looks the only thing you see?!"

What doesn't count with this: Stuff I have been actively working on. "You're gaining muscles in your arms!" "Did you cut your hair?" "You've been dressing really nice lately." that stuff is fine.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

I don't like being called cute or compared to small fluffy animals except when I do. IDK, I can't really think of compliments I don't like.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    IDK, I can't really think of compliments I don't like.
    Same, and I thought a fair deal about it.

*E9 hi-five*

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I don't want the majority of my compliments to be if my skin is pale, if I am pretty, if my eyes are two colors..

It's okay every so often. But I think to myself, "Look at all I have done! Look at all I am doing! Are my looks the only thing you see?!"
    This, and it's interesting how much it pushes my buttons. How flaccid, to be known for your passive qualities first.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

"You're so disciplined!"

1. no i'm not who the hell are you

2. "you're so boring!"
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

2. "you're so boring!"
    Oh yes, you such a bore to be around!
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Glycerine

Back-handed compliment about my appearance. "You look so good with make up.... without it, with your head down, and your small body, you look like a retarded little girl". hahaha.