• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most unlikely enneagram/MBTI combinations?

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From what I think
IFPs and 8
ESPs, EFJs and 5
IJs and 7
ETJs and 9
INTP and 5:devil:

KDude

INTP not 5? You must be kidding. :D

Agree on the rest. Although I think IJs could seem 7 if they're 6w7, ETJs could possibly be 8w9 and seem 9, and IFP 9w8s (and even counterphobe 6s and particularly idealistic 4s) could go aggro on ya and seem 8.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP not 5? You must be kidding. :D

I put that there to see if anyone would notice anything out of place, guess I should have been a little more subtle:devil:.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
entp 1

There can only be one ! Look up "The Borg Queen" for reference

Chloe

extraverted 5s.

I know INFP 8s, ENTP 1s (As well as ENFP), INFJ and INTJ 7 (tho i am very skeptical about INTJ - 7 but infj 7 is sure thing. this guy told me he's INTJ and 7, since he is in the business I guess he could be right, but to me he looks more ENTJ. Though, he knows himself best... so. Maybe.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IXTX 2's
EXFX 5's
IXFX 8's
EXTJ 9's
EXTX 4's

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
IxFP 8
STJ 4
ExFP 5

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
extraverted 5s.

I know INFP 8s, ENTP 1s (As well as ENFP), INFJ and INTJ 7 (tho i am very skeptical about INTJ - 7 but infj 7 is sure thing. this guy told me he's INTJ and 7, since he is in the business I guess he could be right, but to me he looks more ENTJ. Though, he knows himself best... so. Maybe.

I will have to trust you on this one, because I have never met them, but I must register a hint of skepticism. It's hard to swallow you have met so many type anomalies that flat-out contradict themselves. An ENTP e1 doesn't even make sense to me. They hate to be tied down by arbitrary rules (or even legitimate rules sometimes). I could sort of see ENFP 1 though, if they had pronounced Fi/Te. AN INFP 8? Maybe an e5 INFP that integrated to 8? INFJ/INTJs as 7's are virtually impossible, since seven is basically Se or Ne dom/aux.

Chloe

my friends brother is infp 8 - both of them are in mbti business and know quite a lot to mistake themselves for their integration point. infj 7 is edcoaching from this forum who is APTi president. enfp 1 is not rare at all 2 people on this forum are enfp 1. entp 1 u r right i dont know very well but heard they exist from trusted source and someone on the forum even was contemplatig entp - and as i remember he was quite sure of being both but ended confused because people say "that combo is impossible"
well... thats okay!

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
my friends brother is infp 8 - both of them are in mbti business and know quite a lot to mistake themselves for their integration point. infj 7 is edcoaching from this forum who is APTi president. enfp 1 is not rare at all 2 people on this forum are enfp 1. entp 1 u r right i dont know very well but heard they exist from trusted source and someone on the forum even was contemplatig entp - and as i remember he was quite sure of being both but ended confused because people say "that combo is impossible"
well... thats okay!

Okay...I was basically just prodding you for additional information because it is hard for me to wrap my head around that. I came off as a bit rude I think. I remain wary, but I can see where it's coming from better.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think it be odd for an INTP to be 2 or an ESFJ to be 5... other than that I am not sure.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
extraverted 5s.

I disagree with this. Type 5 ENTx are not uncomon.

For the rest, I'd say:

ExxP type 1
INTx and ISTP type 2
INFP type 3
ESTx type 4
ESxx type 5 or 6w5
IxTJ type 6w7
IxxJ type 7
IxFP type 8
ExTJ and ESTP type 9

By opposition, the most common pairings:

Type 1: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ
Type 2: ESFJ, ENFJ, ESFP
Type 3: ESTJ
Type 4: INFP, INFJ
Type 5 and 6w5: INTP, INFP, INFJ, INTJ
Type 6w7: ESFP and ENFP
Type 7: ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENTP
Type 8: ESTJ and ENTJ
Type 9: ISFP, INFP, INFJ

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
By opposition, the most common pairings:

Type 1: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ
Type 2: ESFJ, ENFJ, ESFP
Type 3: ESTJ
Type 4: INFP, INFJ
Type 5 and 6w5: INTP, INFP, INFJ, INTJ
Type 6w7: ESFP and ENFP
Type 7: ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENTP
Type 8: ESTJ and ENTJ
Type 9: ISFP, INFP, INFJ

I don't know the enneagram very well, but I do see the INFJ as a 9, maybe the ENFJ. 4 and 5 are definetely INFP types. Again, I haven't really gone over this much, so please don't flame me - I'm just posting something so my sister will get off my chest. (Not literally.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
extraverted 5s.

Well imagine you'ld tell your local tax officer regarding your missing income tax return: "Mister, I know I did it." that doesnt really help, does it ? Imagine what would happen, if you'ld tell him "Mister, I did it a friend did see it !".

You have to work on your verbal persuasive powers :)

Chloe

Well imagine you'ld tell your local tax officer regarding your missing income tax return: "Mister, I know I did it." that doesnt really help, does it ? Imagine what would happen, if you'ld tell him "Mister, I did it a friend did see it !".

You have to work on your verbal persuasive powers :)

I am not doing a scientific research nor do I have big enough sample to tell for sure who are the rarest types. That's not my goal anyway, I just dont like seeing how INFP 8 is the rarest or "impossible" when it isnt. Talking about rarest types is funny and ridiculous with people who have so little sample so... it's easier to correct those who say some types are not that likely/impossible. :)