First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    ENFP type 8 wiith Anything is a good match!. :3 In my unbias opinion.
    That's such an 8 thing to say!

I'm a sx/sp 5w4 [INTP] with a so/sx 4w3 [INFP], Personally, I find it refreshing, but I'm so withdrawn =/ the quirkness is nice, as we can have conversations about anything, but I do sometimes feel as if I can't 'keep up' physically at-least, alot of energy, I have absolutely no idea why anyone would find an sx/sp 5w4 attractive... we just seem like sullen, depressed people if you ask me but lol to each his own I suppose.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'am a Sexual 6 and I think I would love a relationship with a 2w3 Sx/Sp: intense, loving, caring, glamorous, artistical, introspective, seducive and fun.

Plus, I like when the girl is quite jealous and shows that she cares.

I don't recognise myself in what have been said about 6s on that thread. I don't want to regulate the behaviors of my mate, I want a relationship where we can share and totally be what we are, whithout fear to be judged or rejected, but understood and commited. I think the biggest problem, as a 6, is that we tend to say "or you are totally with me, or you are totally against me" and when the girls say she can't be with me forever, the relationship finishes quickly.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Here more abut all possble combinations and how they work.

Enneagram compatibility
    In order to get the downsides, you have to be a member of which I'm reluctant since they sell things which means spam to my email inbox. For the upsides that are available to guests, they're a bit over-the-top and don't factor in wings or instinctual stackings.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Metaphor, the negatives are pretty well thought out and do a good job of countering the positives. Considering the nature of "stereotyping" that is being done here, it's one of the better compatibility resources I've seen, honestly. Better than anything I've seen for MBTI, at least.

Don't you have a spam email for this type of stuff?

Yes I do but how bad is the spam? Is it only from this site or does it come from other "vendors"?

The downsides. Do they include factoring in wings and/or instinctual stackings?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Yes I do but how bad is the spam? Is it only from this site or does it come from other "vendors"?
    The only spam that makes it past my gmail filter (so I notice it) is the daily-but-not-really-daily enneathought. You can opt-out of that when you register, though.

The downsides. Do they include factoring in wings and/or instinctual stackings?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    The only spam that makes it past my gmail filter (so I notice it) is the daily-but-not-really-daily enneathought. You can opt-out of that when you register, though.

No.
    Thanks.

My perspective, right or wrong, is that wings and stackings impact greatly. To align enneagram to MBTI, an 8w7 will approach relationships more instinctually and more in the moment or more Ni-Se-Fi. An 8w9 will approach a relationship instilling Fe into the mix.

Add in sx first and you're going need immediate intimacy (sx to me means intimacy rather than sexual) to connect.

To stir the pot a bit more, enneagram doesn't appear to factor in gender divide, something I'm convinced about. IMO, you can clearly see this with MBTI types whether through nature or nurture. Take ENTJs. In general, female ENTJs are less directive than males. My guess is the difference in testosterone levels and other biological factors.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

7 or 8 pls. 9 too, though I think we'd end up looking at each other and all the time. "I don't care" vs "I want what you want" =

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    My perspective, right or wrong, is that wings and stackings impact greatly. To align enneagram to MBTI, an 8w7 will approach relationships more instinctually and more in the moment or more Ni-Se-Fi. An 8w9 will approach a relationship instilling Fe into the mix.

Add in sx first and you're going need immediate intimacy (sx to me means intimacy rather than sexual) to connect.
    To muddy it up further, it appears a lot of the positives were based on higher functioning individuals (levels 3 and up), whereas the negatives often focused on levels 4-5 and below. Still, I think it's a pretty solid template, all things considered.

Oh, and while the topic comes up occasionally, I have yet to hear a compelling argument for the Fi + E9 = Fe thing. It's still all Fi to me.

To stir the pot a bit more, enneagram doesn't appear to factor in gender divide, something I'm convinced about. IMO, you can clearly see this with MBTI types whether through nature or nurture. Take ENTJs. In general, female ENTJs are less directive than males. My guess is the difference in testosterone levels and other biological factors.
    Yeah, gender roles can play a huge factor. I always felt that Enneagram was a bit more graceful with dealing with the divide than MBTI, but perhaps I'm wrong. Did you find yourself disagreeing with what was being said?

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    7 or 8 pls. 9 too, though I think we'd end up looking at each other and all the time. "I don't care" vs "I want what you want" =

I think with E9 + E5, there would have to be fairly strong level of physical chemistry and mental sparring between the two partners in order to throw some primal energy into the mix. It does seem like a laid back and chill match, though.